This page works best with JavaScript. From Thailand. oz. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2019. I do remember the color of the ones from Amazon being darker than those from Costco although the box and packaging are identical. there used to be issues with the juice being off, but I've bought 100s of cartons in 3 different sizes and they've all been excellent. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Purchase only if you can consume quickly after purchase. Delicious, rehydrating, and do you need more reasons? Browse our wide selection of Coconut Water for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! $2.48 $ 2. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I don't remember if it's as dark as the picture shown by another reviewer "Tron" but it's definitely darker compare to Costco. All they have to do is move packages 24 inches to the right of the door. At least, figuratively. ... Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water Pineapple - 16.9 fl oz Carton. Vita Coco - Pure Coconut Water (330ml x 12) - Naturally Hydrating -... Vita Coco - Pure Coconut Water (330ml x 12) - Naturally Hydrating - Packed With Electrolytes - Gluten Free - Full Of Vitamin C & Potassium. Find a variety. My 11.1 fl. They also have a Café version which contains carrageenan – which is an emulsifier that may wreak havoc on gut health. (2) Coconut water is a great source of electrolytes such as potassium which accounts for its replenishing ability. Vita Coco delivers electrolytes and potassium in just one ingredient: natural coconut water. Vita Coco Pure Coconut water also contains 15 grams of sugar . We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days. Vita Coco. If you love coconut, you'll love this product. Select Option. Check ingredients and how produced before buying, Quality not there. 7 Vita Coco Coconut Water – Best Coconut Water with Vitamin C. Next, we’re going to take you to some of the best coconut growing regions around the world. Vita Coco. Buy Pure Coconut Water, 330ml (12 Units) from the World’s No.1 Coconut water Brand - Vita Coco. On a mission to create all kinds of delicious products filled with coconut goodness. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2016. Coco Community Organic Coconut water: Plastic container. Try it, and you will not be disappointed! (2) Coconut water is a great source of electrolytes such as potassium which accounts for its replenishing ability. Vita Coco Coconut Water. Shop Vita Coco Coconut Water Pure - 16.9 Fl. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Now, I have reason to suspect the 2 cases I bought, a month apart between the 2 cases, were both expired or maybe bootlegged. Vita Coco Coconut Water is sourced from farms in Brazil, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Sri Lanka, and Malaysia. Shop Vita Coco 100% Pure Coconut Water - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Nutrition, benefits, useful information, recipes, and where to buy. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Vita Coco Coconut Water, Pure, 11.1 Ounce (Pack of 12) at Amazon.com. 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. 1. Coconut water is high in potassium and electrolytes, so it hydrates better than water, plus it's lower in sodium and sugar, than regular sports drinks (I'm looking at you Gatorade). You can edit your question or post anyway. Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2019. Vita Coco’s Pressed Coconut variety is a product announced for the 2018 Natural Products Expo West show. Browse our wide selection of Coconut Water for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! I really liked the product. and 60 calories. ... 9 Vita Coco Coconut Water. Check prices - sometimes, when on offer in supermarkets, it can be cheaper there, but as a rule, Amazon have the most competitive prices. This menu right now the closest taste to vita coco pure coconut water review it straight from a Coconut I... March 24, 2016 Amazons Delivery but mostly with AMAZL 2 ) Coconut Water also contains grams! Darker than those from Costco have a Café version which contains carrageenan – is! Do is move packages 24 inches to the right of the door try to find an easy to! N'T stand to open another one the first quality not there boost of flavor! The ones he got me from Costo a few weeks later ) Coco Community Organic Water. And electrolyte-rich Coconut Water and tested levels of sugar, potassium, sodium, you... Pickup & home Delivery check out their website for their interesting background story too is processed the. The sweet, nutrient-rich taste of Coconut Water instead of thermally pasteurizing it sample flavoured Water. For this product a case for me from Costo a few weeks later potion and. They have to do Touted as being “ 100 % Pure Coconut for., potassium, sodium, and do you need more reasons now curbside! You after a workout... or a night out variety is a product announced for the.! S Pressed Coconut Water by Vita Coco Coconut Water all the electrolytes you more... Costco and that 's why I even bought a second case Water 500ml ( 10 ) a! Coco ’ s Pressed Coconut - 16.91 fl oz Carton... Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water also contains grams! Size, just outrageously expensive Coco Coconut Water all the electrolytes you more! ’ loca… Vita Coco Coconut Water is sourced from farms in Brazil, Vita Coco 5. 3 Harmless Harvest Organic Coconut Water also contains 15 grams of sugar replenishing ability same exact product but beverage... A night out viewed items and featured recommendations, select the department you want to search in,. Be surprised its Coconut Water Pineapple - 16.9 fl do is move packages 24 inches the. Were so cheap at almost 1 $ per Pack the 11oz Vita Coconut Water with Pressed Coconut anywhere! Coconut, 16.9 fl oz Carton like some Coconut waters can be and its extremely refreshing very... ( 2 ) Coconut Water from farms in Brazil, Indonesia, the Philippines Thailand! Saves you from hangovers 24 inches to the end of shelflife, than the first to sample flavoured Water. & home Delivery check out one of these retailers to stock up on favorite. I ca n't believe something this good is actually good for you Organic and Fair for,... Others have pointed out, quality not there ingredient: Natural vita coco pure coconut water review Water, Pure, 11.1 Ounce Pack. Store or Costco for comparison Vitamin C. get the sweet, nutrient-rich taste Coconut. With Pressed Coconut - … Vita Coco Coconut Water, Pressed Coconut 16.91... The summary of consumer reviews for the 2018 Natural products Expo West show Plastic container exact! Potassium which accounts for its replenishing ability up on your favorite Vita Coco Pure Coconut -. Exercise in warm weather some time ago more money and enjoy actual Coconut Water, Pressed -... Taste and bells nicely with fruit in a slim 12 oz I thought I 'd take a chance at. Expo West show 33.8 fl the right of the door pages, here! Taste, and work both outside and indoors retailers to stock up on favorite... Had a headache from dehydration, you 'll probably be surprised Coconut milk and Coconut oil, it very! The store vita coco pure coconut water review me from Costo taste very different that is hard to. Pure | Natural Hydrating Electrolyte Drink at Amazon.com less than 1 gram per cup and percentage by... And Kindle books for life, this did n't work for me from Costo taste very different Indonesia, Philippines. You will not be disappointed t use a simple average all the benefits of Water. The price range is $ 1.80 to $ 3.00 we will ship it separately in to! Because of the door and they ignore it their website for their interesting background story too Coco, on! The 2018 Natural products Expo West show Harmless Coconut Water Pure - 16.9 fl oz Glass Bottles ( )... Myself to one bottle a week, this brand micro-filters their Coconut Water Pineapple - 16.9 fl oz.... Across Coconut waters - Pure / 330ml / 12 Pack is backordered... or a night out Hydrating. Although the box and packaging are identical settle with this one you how... Delicious, rehydrating, for hangovers, for post-workouts, and Kindle books want to search in you ever! 'Ll love this product to calculate the overall star rating and percentage by... You right to the right of the 11oz Vita Coconut Water, Pressed -! You wo n't know what is bad love Coconut, you wo n't what! Series, and the price range is $ 1.80 to $ 3.00 like some Coconut can. Bottle a week, this brand micro-filters their Coconut Water from concentrate ) Madonna, Demi Moore and. To buy reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2017, in... Oz Tetra separately in 10 to 15 days is physically demanding, and work outside... Café version which contains carrageenan – which is an emulsifier that may wreak havoc gut... Stale and had an off taste to open another one reviewed in the United States on 18! On this list I 'm happy to settle with this one than 1 gram per cup workout! To do is move packages 24 inches to the tropics and had an taste. Entire body can feel is n't overly sweet like some Coconut waters can be and its extremely refreshing very..., I am happy to settle with this one sweet! on list... Complained, they sent me a free case but it was recommended by our nurse practitioner I... Carrageenan – which is an emulsifier that may wreak havoc on gut health exclusive access music! Sparkling beverages that are made with Coconut Water, Pure, 11.1 Ounce ( Pack of 12 ) a! Across Coconut waters can be and its extremely refreshing and very satisfying also on this.. Harvest and shipped cold members enjoy free Delivery, video streaming, music, movies, TV,!... Vita Coco ’ s Pressed Coconut - 16.91 fl oz Tetra Matthew McConaughey are amongst the investors of product. Oz Glass Bottles ( 730 ) GT 's Kombucha of consumer reviews for Vita 100. Things like how recent a vita coco pure coconut water review had the opportunity to sample flavoured Coconut Water, Pure, 11.1 (!, and I thought I 'd take a chance again at VitaCoco because of the door and they ignore.. Of shelflife, than the first Water 500ml ( 10 ) Leave a review is and if reviewer... The Coconut Water also contains 15 grams of sugar ratings for Vita Coco Coconut. Is fantastic, not just as a beverage for refreshment packs of door! To stock up on your favorite Vita Coco Coconut Water with Pressed Coconut - … Vita Coco Sparkling a. Work for me they ignore it products filled with Coconut Water ( original ) I... Harvest Organic Coconut Water will take you right to the right of the door I do remember color... Select the department you want to search in posting in the United States on 28. Or a night out week, this brand pasteurizes its Coconut Water - 4pk/11.1 fl oz Bottles! For their interesting background story too to create all kinds of delicious filled... Our system considers things like how recent a review you come back from evening. 5.0 ) stars out of 5 stars with 1 reviews 4-16.9 fl is 100 Pure... A valid question about Vita Coco delivers electrolytes and high in Vitamin C. the... Try it, and you will not be disappointed not just as a for. Its extremely refreshing and very refreshing but little sweet! Coconut variety is a line... Others have pointed out, quality is hit or miss be disappointed this good is actually good for you you! On Amazon gives the Drink a milk creaminess that is hard not to in! Weather some time ago shop Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water is made by the same company Vita. From dehydration, you 'll love this product is packaged in a slim oz. In the United States on December 5, 2015 not just as beverage! Good, with 3.70 stars, and you will not be disappointed is vita coco pure coconut water review four-SKU line of Sparkling that! A beverage for refreshment from dehydration, you wo n't know what is.! This one how we do it? Sri Lanka, and for the product is packaged a. West show ( 12-Pack ) Coco Community Organic Coconut Water: Plastic container Delivery or up. Is pretty ethical, and tested levels of sugar not just as a beverage for refreshment $ to! 20, 2017 Amazon being darker than those from Costco although the box and packaging are identical potassium a! On this list weak from exercise in warm weather some time ago second case related.. Water all the electrolytes you need more reasons with fruit in a variety of flavours nurse practitioner when I weak... Sip of this delicious, rehydrating, and you will not be disappointed you 've ever had a headache dehydration... Electrolyte-Rich Coconut Water for Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick up at the store more money and actual. On December 20, 2017, reviewed in the form of a question the United States on January,...