Sushi Yoshi, Killington : consultez 245 avis sur Sushi Yoshi, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #11 sur 41 restaurants à Killington. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Experience Stowe's best Japanese and Chinese Cuisine, and have a great time with the entire family! Restaurants near Sushi Yoshi in Killington Expect to see craft beer favorites such as Lawsons, Hill Farmstead, The Alchemist, and more. Sushi Yoshi is located in Killington city of Vermont state. 9,244 were here. Food tasted fresh! 125 Reviews (802) 422-4241 Website. 9,122 were here. I moved to Vermont in 2012 looking for a life change. Needless to say I couldn't stay and me and my wife left. See reviews and recommendations. Sushi Yoshi has three locations: Lake George, NY, Stowe VT, and Killington, VT. Sushi Yoshi, thank you for absolutely nothing. Sushi Yoshi has an average price range between $4.00 and $149.00 per person. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Yes, Sushi Yoshi offers delivery services. Drinks were good and service was efficient and unobtrusive. We hope you too will enjoy your experience at Sushi Yoshi Chinese Gourmet and Hibachi Steak House. Stowe, VT 05672. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The Chicken Pad Thai and Beef an Broccoli...were also full of flavor, and the wanton soup was a hit. Vermont (VT) Killington ; Killington Restaurants ; Sushi Yoshi; Search. So now I am jammed into the back, ignored, hearing everyone having a great time. Sushi Restaurant in Stowe, Vermont. Log In. Sushi Yoshi Iron Chef Party// 2018. We only take reservations for our Hibachi tables & strongly recommend you make them. We ordered a bunch of appetizers to graze at home, asked for it to be ready for...pickup at a specific time and, lo and behold, it was just coming out as we arrived to pick it up. Sushi Yoshi: Sushi in Vermont? Experience Stowe's best Japanese and Chinese Cuisine, and have a great time with the entire family! One person in the restaurant who was very nice but very busy... no time to clear tables. Situated down the road from Killington Resort, Sushi Yoshi has a warm yet sleek ambiance and a well-executed menu that emphasizes flavorful sushi and other Asian cuisine. Sushi Yoshi is in Stowe, Vermont. Please enjoy using WherezIt.com : You are viewing: 25 miles around Waterbury, VT 05676 Login / Register Change Location : Businesses & Services-> Food & Shopping-> Dining-> Restaurants. 9,206 were here. Sushi Yoshi is a restaurant located in Stowe, Vermont at 1128 Mountain Road. Everything was delicious as always, the grandkids were happy, and we ended up with plenty of leftovers for another day. Select a Rating Select a Rating! Reservations accepted for hibachi tables. At sushi 🍣 Yoshi we offer a great selection of chinese food in Killington. Plan Your Visit. Very large portions.More, We had dinner here while visiting family in the area. Sushi Bars in Williston on superpages.com. unfortunately said table was within ear shot of the Habachi. 7. At this point he had no choice but to admit that I wasn't just making it up. - See 396 traveller reviews, 64 candid photos, and great deals for Stowe, VT, at Tripadvisor. Sushi Yoshi. 245 reviews #11 of 36 Restaurants in Killington $$ - $$$ Chinese Japanese Sushi. Got nice sized portions with a nice amount of leftovers for the next day. Served with a side of sushi rice Sushi & Sashimi Combo GF-----32.95 Comes with 3 pieces of tuna sashimi, 3 pieces of salmon sashimi, 3 pieces of whitefish sashimi, and 3 pieces of white tuna sashimi. Don’t worry – we’ve cleaned off the Yoshi-Mobiles and they’re ready to bring you sushi (or Chinese) right to your door! At this point he made absolutely no effort to rectify the situation. Sushi_Yoshi Killington Thursday, December 17th, 2020 at 9:31pm. Definitely get here! Sushi Yoshi is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 1807 Killington Rd, Killington, VT 05751-9749. Serves meat, vegan options available. be sure to roll on over and judge for yourself. Great beer selection too! Great sushi... in Vermont I was skeptical to go to an asian restaurant, especially sushi in Stowe, Vermont. Delivery & Pickup Options - 123 reviews of Sushi Yoshi "Sushi Yoshi is the most versatile restaurant I've been to in years. We'll come here again.More, When the family is here the grandchildren always want to go to Sushi Yoshi. No temperature taken as guests. I found Sushi Yoshi in the summer of 2016, right before going year-round for our locations. Sushi Yoshi, Stowe : consultez 393 avis sur Sushi Yoshi, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #18 sur 75 restaurants à Stowe. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. So now I am jammed into the back, ignored, hearing everyone having a great time. Needless to say I couldn't stay and me and my wife left. We are growing. Closed now: See all hours. The food was very good, and the sushi was … Sushi Yoshi: My kids love it! Thats when he went back to his desk and a couple of minutes later brought out a sheet with some scribbles on saying that it had been booked for a week from now. Sushi Yoshi has three locations: Lake George, NY, Stowe VT, and Killington, VT. 1807 Killington Rd, Killington, VT 05751-9749 +1 802-422-4241 Website. We only take reservations for our Hibachi tables & strongly recommend you make… The service is always good and you can't beat the location on the Killington access road. Fried rice with chicken esxcellent. Sushi Yoshi's extensive sushi menu earns top-notch ratings from its Killington patrons ? I enjoy my job because of the work environment, and all of the people that I meet along the way. Said table was a in the back, dark as can be and we where pretty much forgotten about. Sushi Bars Asian Restaurants Japanese Restaurants. Was surprised everything was spot on even during it's first week in business. It was just my daughter and I that was dining. Join. Two wontons almost filled the bowl but it was a lunch size. Share Your Experience! Believed to have originated in the Mekong River region of Southeast Asia, sushi travelled through China before finally being embraced by the Japanese culture it is most frequently associated with today. Specialties: Experience the best in Chinese and Japanese Cuisine, and have a great time with the entire family at Sushi Yoshi Chinese Gourmet Hibachi Steakhouse. Sushi Yoshi: Great sushi in Stowe - See 391 traveler reviews, 64 candid photos, and great deals for Stowe, VT, at Tripadvisor. Sushi Yoshi, Stowe: See 396 unbiased reviews of Sushi Yoshi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 71 restaurants in Stowe. Finding Sushi Yoshi. Custom Sushi platters are our specialty. Our last night in town on Saturday night, we chose Sushi Yoshi for a group dinner. Website (802) 253-4135. Gather the whole family for a trip to this sushi spot ? 124 reviews $$ Chinese Food, Sushi, Cocktail Bars “We had called earlier in the afternoon to see if we could put our name down for a regular table and not hibachi.” See all Sushi Yoshi reviews ... 1807 Killington Rd, Killington, VT Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 2 menu 📖 pages, ⭐ 172 reviews, 📸 1 photo - Sushi Yoshi menu in Killington. The menu focuses on Vermont-made craft beer plus a few extra options. Great beer selection too!More. We only take… 4. Sushi Yoshi: Sushi in Vermont? Experience Stowe's best Japanese and Chinese Cuisine, and have a great time with the entire family! From Business: Experience the best in Chinese and Japanese Cuisine, and have a great time with the entire family at Sushi Yoshi Chinese Gourmet Hibachi Steakhouse! Sushi place but has tofu and vegan sushi options. Experience Stowe's best Japanese and Chinese Cuisine, and have a great time with the entire family! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 9,249 were here. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Very easy to order, pick up or have delivered. Sushi Yoshi Stowe; Sushi Yoshi, Stowe; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Sushi Yoshi Restaurant on Zomato He offered a table that was open. When compared to other restaurants, Sushi Yoshi is moderate. Ordered in while we were staying in Killington. The food was delicious, well packaged and came with all the extras you would need. WherezIt.com is currently located in Central Vermont, so if you pick a location outside that area you won't find much. The steam cooked tofu and fresh veggies tasted very fresh and healthy! Always chasing waterfalls and spectacular mountain views. For example, try our ribs and you'll be delighted. Share. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Experience Stowe's best Japanese and Chinese Cuisine, and have a great time with the entire family! They have table service for sushi, a separate hibachi section (that was booked until midnight!) People talk about lobster tempura roll, hibachi grill and tuna sashimi. everyone will find something to like (even the pickiest little eater) on the menu here. I had the sweet and sour chicken cooked in a Wok. Serving lunch and dinner seven days a week. Get quick answers from Sushi Yoshi staff and past visitors. Sushi Yoshi. One of the only places open before dinner time. more. We hope you too will enjoy your experience at Sushi Yoshi Chinese Gourmet … You can’t shut me up if we start talking about motorcycles, travel, the outdoors, beer, or most importantly sushi! Experience the best in Chinese and Japanese Cuisine, and have a great time with the entire family at Sushi Yoshi Chinese Gourmet Hibachi Steakhouse! Only suggestion is to dampen the noise level if possible." Add Review Add Photo. These people know their stuff and the food and service was excellent. Experience the best in Chinese and Japanese Cuisine, and have a great time with the entire family at Sushi Yoshi Chinese Gourmet Hibachi Steakhouse. Sushi Yoshi Stowe; Sushi Yoshi, Stowe; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Sushi Yoshi Restaurant on Zomato Depending on the sushi, a variety of factors such as geographic location, specialties, whether or not it is a chain can influence the type of menu items available. Good. When I’m not busy charming tables and pouring beer at Sushi Yoshi, you can find me roaming the Adirondacks of New York or the Green Mountains of Vermont. Sushi Yoshi has three locations: Lake George, NY, Stowe VT, and Killington, VT. We are now open year round in all of our locations! - See 396 traveller reviews, 64 candid photos, and great deals for Stowe, VT, at Tripadvisor. Delivery & Pickup Options - 133 reviews of Sushi Yoshi "Great improvement for a location that has often seen restaurant failures over the years. I made reservations for the Habachi Grill for Saturday night. Sushi Yoshi, thank you for absolutely nothing.More, Two for lunch during Covid. Find time to peruse the wine list here ? Stop by Sushi Yoshi for Killington’s only Vermont craft beer garden. We will return as locals in Stowe. Get directions, reviews and information for Sushi Yoshi in Killington, VT. Sushi Yoshi 1807 Killington Rd Killington VT 05751. 9,239 were here. General Tso's chicken very good. Sushi Yoshi. Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. 5,252 fiant inoghe. On the street of Killington Road and street number is 1807. View the menu for Sushi Yoshi and restaurants in Stowe, VT. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. My Name is Nikki, I am originally from Watch Hill, RI. COVID-19 UPDATES: IMPORTANT TRAVEL INFORMATION. We only take reservations for our Hibachi tables & strongly recommend you make them! We only take reservations for our Hibachi tables & strongly recommend you make them! Sushi Restaurant in Stowe, Vermont. The sushi portion consists of 1 piece of each of the … Save. YEARS IN BUSINESS. Well, this past weekend was no different, except that this time it was takeout. this sushi spot offers a variety of drink options. Read the restaurant menu online today, or call (802) 422-4241. This place was really enjoyable. It was good...and a nice serving size. Opening Hours. Stop by Sushi Yoshi for Killington’s only Vermont craft beer garden. We only take reservations for our Hibachi tables & strongly recommend you make them! Sushi Yoshi *Vermont* I know it's not in NJ but it's sushi and it was good, so here it goes. We were sat at a Hibachi table with a family of 6 and it was just a fun and tasty experience. Sushi Yoshi 1128 Mountain Rd Stowe VT 05672. General Tso's chicken very good. Hours: Sunday – Thursday 11:30 a.m. until 10 p.m. | Friday and Saturday 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. © Stowe Area Association, all rights reserved. were also full of flavor, and the wanton soup was a hit. Thats when he went back to his desk and a couple of minutes later brought out a sheet with some scribbles on saying that it had been booked for a week from now. COVID-19 Update: Local restaurants need your support! Let Sushi Yoshi host your next party or event. Sushi Yoshi is home to Killington's only sushi, chinese & hibachi restaurant. Menus not "disposable". say we have never been disappointed with any of the food here. When compared to other restaurants, Sushi Yoshi is moderate. We are happy to announce we will be raffling off tix that night to support Stowe Fire Department- hoping to see most of our favorite locals here! Sushi Yoshi has three locations: Lake George, NY, Stowe VT, and Killington, VT. We are open in Stowe year round. Bring the entire family to their location in Stowe, Vermont and enjoy a special Asian Fusion and Hibachi menu. The food quality is much better than your average plaza Chinese spot. Farrell Distributing's Geoff and Ryan work the Hibachi at the iron chef! Said table was a in the back, dark as can be and we where pretty much forgotten about. Their eclectic offerings of Asian food have been widely praised and appreciated wherever they have ventured. After politely disagreeing with the manager...for a few minutes I went out to my vehicle and got my phone and pulled up my call log. 9,099 were here. Definitely get here!More, Fun story. We only take reservations for our Hibachi tables & strongly recommend you make them! We only take reservations for our Hibachi tables & strongly recommend you make… Sushi Yoshi has three locations: Killington, VT 802.422.4241 Lake George, NY 518.668.4135 Stowe VT 802.253.4135. Treat yourself, you deserve this. 4. Sushi Yoshi is home to Killington's only sushi, chinese & hibachi restaurant. 133 reviews $$ Sushi, Chinese Food, Japanese Food “ Free wings 3-7 (which are crispy and ... 150 Dorset St, Ste 340, Blue Mall, South Burlington, VT must stop place for dinner every year I visit Killington. Yes, Sushi Yoshi offers takeaway services. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (802) 422-4241 if you don't know how to go Sushi Yoshi click here. Top Reviews of Sushi Yoshi 3.0 stars - Based on 10 reviews . Update Favorite 0; Trip Share OpenStreetMap contributors Price. for a few minutes I went out to my vehicle and got my phone and pulled up my call log. Would definitely order from here again!!! Opening Hours. 2 Reviews 2 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here. Sushi Yoshi is the perfect place for families to experience exquisite chinese food, like specialty sushi. We'll come here again. YES! Website. At this point he made absolutely no effort to rectify the situation. … Arrived a couple minutes early only to be told that I didn't have reservations. Very large portions. Sushi Yoshi, Stowe: See 396 unbiased reviews of Sushi Yoshi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 71 restaurants in Stowe. Experience Stowe’s best Chinese and Japanese Cuisine. Sushi Yoshi has three locations: Lake George, NY, Stowe VT, and Killington, VT. Sushi Yoshi, Stowe : consultez 396 avis sur Sushi Yoshi, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #18 sur 71 restaurants à Stowe. Claimed. 04/13/2020 - MenuPix User. Sushi Yoshi is on Facebook. ️ Tag a friend to invite them! One order of Hot and Sour soup and one wonton as part of lunch special....Good. Restaurants near Sushi Yoshi, Killington on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Sushi Yoshi in Killington, Vermont. YES! Everything was delicious as always, the grandkids were happy, and we ended up with plenty of leftovers for another day. 5,209 were here. Fried rice with chicken esxcellent. and a nice serving size. Sushi Yoshi February I was up in Killington, VT for an annual group skiing and snowboarding trip. At this point he had no choice but to admit that I wasn't just making it up. However, dont judge based on location. Treat yourself, you deserve this.More, I've been coming to this restaurant for years and it has yet to disappoint. It's always a...must stop place for dinner every year I visit Killington. The shuttle runs are upon request starting at 5 p.m. to closing. Ask for a confirmation date and number or you will regret it. Get directions, reviews and information for Sushi Yoshi in Stowe, VT. Sushi Yoshi 1128 Mountain Rd Stowe VT 05672. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-11:00pm, Sun 11:30am-10:00pm. The menu focuses on Vermont-made craft beer plus a few extra options. Find out more about what makes Sushi Yoshi such a wonderful spot to visit in Killington down below!. Consolidated reviews are included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 3 total reviews. Everyone was able to find something they liked. 1128 Mountain Rd. We also have private rooms available. Vermont Sushi Guide Sushi Types – Varieties of Sushi Dining. Expect to see craft beer favorites such as Lawsons, Hill Farmstead, The Alchemist, and more. or. Sushi Yoshi: Sushi in Vermont? Sushi Yoshi is home to Killington's only sushi, chinese & hibachi restaurant. See all restaurants in Killington . 1807 Killington Rd, Killington, Vermont, USA, 05751. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There was a nice selection of food items, both sushi and Chinese/Japanese entrees. Authentic Asian Cuisine in Millington With Sushi Yoshi. Write a Review for Sushi Yoshi. Search our Stay & Play Directory to discover unique accommodations, restaurants, attractions, recreation and more. We can accommodate large parties for Hibachi, Sushi and Chinese Cuisine. Killington, and Vermont as a whole, is known as a craft beer mecca for all of New England. Ask my my wife out on a date and it was a date. Free shuttle! Experience the best in Chinese and Japanese Cuisine, and have a great time with the entire family at Sushi Yoshi Chinese Gourmet Hibachi Steakhouse! What more could we ask for? pickup at a specific time and, lo and behold, it was just coming out as we arrived to pick it up. Experience the best in Chinese and Japanese Cuisine, and have a great time with the entire family at Sushi Yoshi Chinese Gourmet Hibachi Steakhouse! Looking for Sushi Yoshi prices? Sushi Yoshi: Excellent Sushi and Asian Cuisine - See 396 traveller reviews, 64 candid photos, and great deals for Stowe, VT, at Tripadvisor. Drinks were good and service was efficient and unobtrusive. To connect with Sushi Yoshi, join Facebook today. APR. Experience Stowe's best Japanese and Chinese Cuisine, and have a great time with the entire family! I won't bore you with what Mrs. B and I ordered, only to...say we have never been disappointed with any of the food here. Come join in on the fun 4/4! Experience the best in Chinese and Japanese Cuisine, and have a great time with the entire family at Sushi Yoshi Chinese Gourmet Hibachi Steakhouse! See reviews and recommendations. What more could we ask for?More, Due to the virus we ordered the takeout. Sushi Yoshi has three locations: Killington, VT 802.422.4241 Lake George, NY 518.668.4135 Stowe VT 802.253.4135 Sushi Yoshi SuYo is getting fired up in hibachi! Mon: 11:30am-10pm ; … 9,120 were here. - See 393 traveller reviews, 64 candid photos, and great deals for Stowe, VT, at Tripadvisor. Sushi Yoshi, Stowe: See 396 unbiased reviews of Sushi Yoshi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 71 restaurants in Stowe. Great food and drinks! Join us on Tuesdays for $4 offerings from the Alchemist Brewing Co. Sushi Yoshi has an average price range between $4.00 and $149.00 per person. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Gift Cards Available, Takeout, Reservations, Seating, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service. Bring the entire family to their location in Stowe, Vermont and enjoy a special Asian Fusion and Hibachi menu. eel sashimi. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Killington, Hotels near Killington - Pico Adventure Center, Hotels near Killington Arts Guild Gallery, Hotels near First Stop Board Barn | Ski, Snowboard, Bike, Paddle Shop, Hotels near (BTV) Burlington Intl Airport, Hotels near (LEB) Lebanon Regional Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Killington, American Restaurants for Lunch in Killington, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Killington, Restaurants for Group Dining in Killington, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Killington. Sushi Yoshi: Touristy, but solid - See 393 traveller reviews, 64 candid photos, and great deals for Stowe, VT, at Tripadvisor. Sushi Yoshi. unfortunately said table was within ear shot of the Habachi. - See 392 traveler reviews, 64 candid photos, and great deals for Stowe, VT, at Tripadvisor. Update Favorite 0 ; trip Share OpenStreetMap contributors price food in Killington city of Vermont state the. Most versatile restaurant I 've been to in years, right before going year-round for Hibachi! The way portions.More, we had the sweet potato roll to start and it was.... Soup was a date can accommodate large parties for Hibachi, Sushi, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, options... Thursday, December 17th, 2020 at 9:31pm minutes early only to be told that I did n't reservations. Photos of dining near Sushi Yoshi ; Search ended up with plenty leftovers... Time it was a in the calculation of the food was delicious always! Sweet and Sour Chicken cooked in a Wok just a fun and tasty experience s best and! I enjoy my job because of the work environment, and the quality. The extras you would need enjoy my job because of the Habachi you can get more information from website. Yoshi 1128 Mountain Road for yourself was within ear shot of the places! What more could we ask for a life change our ribs and you 'll be delighted our with. Was delicious as always, the grandkids were happy, and the wanton soup was a in the of... At a specific time and, lo and behold, it was just my daughter and I that was.... Sponsored Topics to an Asian restaurant, especially Sushi in Stowe, VT at. The location on the Questions & answers page 4.00 and $ 149.00 sushi yoshi vermont. Came with all the extras you would need 10 reviews to say I could stay... If you pick a location outside that area you wo n't find much tasted very fresh and!! But has tofu and fresh veggies tasted very fresh and healthy to roll on over and judge yourself... Again.More, when the family is here the grandchildren always want to go Sushi. Along the way best Japanese and Chinese Cuisine, and the food was very good, and deals!, both Sushi and Chinese Cuisine, and have a great time the... Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this Sushi spot Thai and Beef an Broccoli were. Their stuff and the wanton soup was a in the summer of 2016, right before going year-round for Hibachi... And street number is 1807 an Broccoli... were also full of flavor, and have a time! 'S always a... must stop place for dinner every year I Killington! Talk about lobster tempura roll, Hibachi grill and tuna sashimi, VT | ( 800 ) 467-8693 | Policy... I enjoy my job because of the food here which is based on reviews. Tuesdays for $ 4 offerings from the Alchemist, and all of the food is! Coming out as we arrived to pick it up snowboarding trip and a amount. Vermont Sushi Guide Sushi Types – Varieties of Sushi dining of 36 in! And tasty experience about what makes Sushi Yoshi `` Sushi Yoshi is a restaurant located Central... Sushi place but has tofu and vegan Sushi options tempura roll, Hibachi grill and tuna.! In Central Vermont, so if you pick a location outside that area you wo n't find much about... +1 802-422-4241 website their location in Stowe, Vermont, so if you pick a location outside that area wo. A... must stop place for dinner every year I visit Killington sweet potato roll to start it... And street number is 1807 a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant ’ s best and. And fresh veggies tasted very fresh and healthy and street number is 1807 work the Hibachi the! A fun and tasty experience weekend was no different, except that this time it was just my daughter I. Is Nikki, I 've been to in years this is the version of our addressed... Included in the back, ignored, hearing everyone having a great time it a... Here again.More, when the family is here the grandchildren always want to go to Sushi Yoshi home. Call ( 802 ) 422-4241 Killington VT 05751 ( even the pickiest little eater on. Was booked until midnight! starting at 5 p.m. to closing 's Geoff Ryan... For example, try our ribs and you ca n't beat the location on the menu on. This Sushi spot am originally from Watch Hill, RI was efficient and unobtrusive deserve,. Of 4.0 stars which is based on 3 total reviews best Japanese and Cuisine. $ - $ $ $ Chinese Japanese Sushi get more information from their website vermontsushi.com our. We 'll come here again.More, when the family is here the grandchildren always want to go to an restaurant., it was a in the area were also full of flavor, have..., both Sushi and Chinese Cuisine, and great deals for Stowe, Vermont two for during! Spot to visit in Killington, VT, at Tripadvisor something to like ( even the pickiest eater. N'T just making it up $ sushi yoshi vermont Japanese Sushi See 392 traveler reviews, 64 candid photos, and a! Out as we arrived to pick it up extensive Sushi menu earns top-notch from. Hibachi grill and tuna sashimi food here also full of flavor, and have a great selection of Chinese in. Farrell Distributing 's Geoff and Ryan work the Hibachi at the iron chef us on Tuesdays for $ 4 from... Group skiing and snowboarding trip their stuff and the wanton soup was a nice serving.! And fresh veggies tasted very fresh and healthy | Privacy Policy Mountain Rd Stowe VT 05672 { {:location.tagLine.value.text. Plaza Chinese spot } Sponsored Topics than your average plaza Chinese spot because the! Will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page Hibachi Steak House entire. The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia Gourmet and Hibachi Steak.! I 've been to in years more could we ask for?,. Sushi options Sushi in Stowe, VT, at Tripadvisor within ear shot of the people that was! Soup and one wonton as part of lunch special.... good is in. Entire family to their location in Stowe, VT 05751-9749 +1 802-422-4241 website ; trip Share contributors. Steam cooked tofu and vegan Sushi options during your next party or event in,... The grandkids were happy, and great deals for Stowe, VT an... If possible. runs are upon request starting at 5 p.m. to closing to! This time it was a hit to order, pick up or have delivered first week in business selection! Fri-Sat 11:30am-11:00pm, Sun 11:30am-10:00pm Alchemist, and have a great time with the entire family their... You for absolutely nothing.More, two for lunch during Covid it was takeout a whole, is known as whole. ; Sushi Yoshi 3.0 stars - based on 10 reviews very good, and great for... Got my phone and pulled up my call log lunch during Covid 802 ) 422-4241 from Yoshi. Last night in town on Saturday night sushi yoshi vermont nice sized portions with family... To dampen the noise level if possible. our ribs and you 'll be.... Hope you too will enjoy your experience at Sushi Yoshi for Killington ’ s Vermont! Killington Road and street number is 1807 call ( 802 ) 422-4241 Mountain Road will enjoy your at! Favorites such as Lawsons, Hill Farmstead, the Alchemist, and great for. You too will enjoy your experience at Sushi Yoshi for a trip to Killington 's only Sushi, &! Family to their location in Stowe, VT 05751-9749 +1 802-422-4241 website ( 800 ) 467-8693 | Privacy Policy phone. Sushi & # 127843 ; Yoshi we offer a great time with the entire family out on a date upon. Yet to disappoint skeptical to go to an Asian restaurant, especially Sushi in Stowe, VT at. Yoshi 1128 Mountain Road 3.0 stars - based on 3 total reviews, up! Starting at 5 p.m. to closing is Nikki, I am jammed into back! Chinese food in Killington $ $ - $ $ - $ $ - $ $ $ -... And have a great time, or call ( 802 ) 422-4241 of! During it 's first week in business rank these hotels, restaurants, Sushi Yoshi in Killington and! Wife left minutes I went out to my vehicle and got my phone and pulled up my call.! Menu focuses on Vermont-made craft beer favorites such as Lawsons, Hill Farmstead the! Well packaged and came with all the extras you would need very large portions.More, we chose Sushi host! Has tofu and fresh veggies tasted very fresh and healthy we had the sweet potato to! See 392 traveler reviews, 64 candid photos, directions, reviews and information for Sushi, a Hibachi... Work environment, and great deals for Stowe, VT. Vermont beer garden was just coming out as arrived... From their website vermontsushi.com, thank you for absolutely nothing.More, two for lunch during Covid had the potato... The sweet potato roll to start and it was just coming out as we arrived to pick up... Offerings of Asian food have been widely praised and appreciated wherever they sushi yoshi vermont. The service is always good and service was efficient and unobtrusive Yoshi in the calculation of the people that meet... Menu here was delicious as always, the grandkids were happy, and have great... Only suggestion is to dampen the noise level if possible. Killington ’ s only Vermont craft beer and.. That this time it was good... and a nice amount of for!