How to mix just a small amount of this Tenacity to apply as a test? Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2019. Soap is fine if you are doing a pure organic/DIY solution but for high tech weed controls you will be directly going against the product label that calls specifically for non-ionic surfactants. And that is all. Refer to the product label for specific target weeds and lawns that can … A surfactant is often referred to as a wetting agent—it works as a sort of “buffer” for the herbicide chemical you are applying and breaks up the surface tension of the liquid. Unable to add item to List. Tenacity is best applied with some form of a pump / tank sprayer in even strokes without excess overlapping. A Surfactant is recommended with Tenacity to improve weed control and provide a better stick to the leaf surface of the weeds. I did have heavy population - I used the Southern Ag Surfactant and the blue dye to be sure of coverage. Apr 24, 2020. Torocity 4SC Herbicide (Tenacity) Keep unwanted broadleaf weeds and grass species off your turf with Torocity from Atticus. $15.99. Needed second application for the crabgrass, does show obvious sign it is working, will also affect the grass temporarily, do not overspray or it can damage your grass. w/ Dye and Surfactant. See all … Do these applications in the summer when your grass is actively growing. per acre in at least 30 gallons of water per acre. In short, a surfactant (or wetting agent) reduces the surface tension between the plant and liquid by providing a binding layer in-between. This allows for the chemicals in the herbicide to stick to the plant’s surface … Scotts 190567 Lithium-Ion Battery Powered Pump Zero Technology Sprayer, 2-Gal, White, Chapin 61800 4Gal Backpack Sprayer, 4-Gallon, Translucent White, TABOR TOOLS 2.0 Gallon Lawn and Garden Pump Pressure Sprayer for Herbicides, Fertilizers, Mild Cleaning Solutions and Bleach, Includes Shoulder Strap. Follow the instructions on the label to know how much herbicide to use. $15.99. Please try again. Tenacity Calculator. of this product per acre per year or per crop. Syngenta 46256 Tenacity 8oz Herbicide, Clear. 4.6 out of 5 stars 5,117. I've read, heard and went though many reviews before making the decision to buy this. Organic Labs Plant Doctor Herbex Surfactant, 2-1/2 gal., 131-041. oz. I tried Q4 before this and it did nothing compared to this. Surfactant for Herbicides is a wetting agent with 80% non-ionic surfactant for increasing the penetration, coverage and overall effectiveness of almost any herbicide. I only spot sprayed it because I was pushing the limit on how hot it was going to get during the day and I didn’t want to burn the grass if I didn’t have to. Liquid Harvest Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic 8oz, Increase Product Coverage, Increase Produ… Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2019. Liquid Harvest Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic 16oz, Increase Product Coverage, Increase Product Penetration, Increase Product Effectiveness 4.6 out of 5 stars 921. per acre. I was hesitant of the price being worth it, and BOY IS IT WORTH IT! I wanted to speed this up without adding more tenacity or heavily soaking the area. 4x 5ml Tenacity 4x 15ml Lazer Dye 4x 15ml Southern AG Surfactant Shipped with USPS First Class. Grub Damage! Alkyl aryl polyoxyethylene glycol and other ethoxylated derivatives (surfactant) 80%, Non-ionic surfactant used in combination with herbicides, Increases herbicide effectiveness, Reduces surface tension of water for uniform coverage and penetration of weed killers, Can be used with almost all … Kit includes 3Tsp 15mL of Tenacity, 9Tsp/45mL of Lazer blue application indicator dye, and 9Tsp/45mL of Southern AG surfactant … To treat yellow nutsedge, you may need to reapply Tenacity after 2 to 3 weeks; be sure to use a non-ionic surfactant … for $1049 for a very short time... LEOCH: The Next Generation Battery Power Station REVIEW! A repeat application to the same site causes less whitening of the plant tissue. 2 weeks and all my weeds are white! Product Rating is 5. NONE of the weed control companies make these surfactants, they are only specified because they are NECESSARY. And best part is, my grass is still alive! item 7 Tenacity Professional Herbicide - Complete 2 Gallon Kit w/ Dye and Surfactant 7 - Tenacity Professional Herbicide - Complete 2 Gallon Kit w/ Dye and Surfactant. A surfactant is recommended with Tenacity to improve weed control and provide a better stick to the leaf surface of the weeds. They all are the vehicle that allows the critical connection and transfer of the product you apply to the grass blade or leaf of the plant. Tenacity Mesotrione Herbicide. Tenacity at or below an annual total rate of 3 oz. Its active ingredient, mesotrione, is based on a naturally occurring compound produced … Southern Ag Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic, 16oz, 1 Pint Tenacity Turf Herbicide - 8 ounces Southern Ag Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic, 128oz - 1 Gallon Thank you for asking, -Travis There was a problem completing your request. Tenacity herbicide is a commercial-grade herbicide that up until recently was only available for commercial applicants, and by using a professional-grade product you will get a better result. Pre & pose-emergence herbicide for control of 46 broadleaf weed & grass species. Southern AG Surfactant for Herbicides A wetting agent that increases coverage & penetration of any herbicide. My understanding is that you use a surfactant when using tenacity as a post emergent. 7 comments. share. Ugh. It’s that easy. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Apr 24, 2020. Surfactant for herbicides can be used … SKU: 101310699. Just following up per my last comment/question - which surfactant to use with Tenacity liquid? But, do your research... and note that if overapplied, it may not kill your grass, but it'll sure turn it white for a while. of this product per acre per year or per crop. Free shipping. Skip to main content.ca. How to stop your pump sprayer from breaking & make it last. oz. The label uses ounces per acre which needs to be appropriately converted to square feet for most home owners. ... Surfactant Instructions. Surfactant for Herbicides is a wetting agent with 80% non-ionic surfactant for increasing the penetration, coverage and overall effectiveness of almost any herbicide. Apply the herbicide 3 times, waiting 3-4 weeks in-between applications. BUT, it takes a LONG time, up to a month, to do a full kill, and it is very easy to apply too much or too little with home grade equipment. Tags tenacity, lawncare, weed control, non-ionic surfactant, surfact, surfactant. The short answer is yes you can but only if you want mediocre to poor results. Contains: 80% non-ionic Surfactant. After 7 days of tenacity on the lawn I'm beginning to see loss of green color, chlorophyll, in the weeds and only the weeds. Central Air Conditioner Startup Tips . I am all for saving money but not for inferior results. A Surfactant is recommended with Tenacity to improve weed control and provide a better stick to the leaf surface of the weeds. How to get rid of grubs in your lawn? Tenacity Professional Herbicide - Complete 8 Gallon Kit!! One of the hottest lawn care herbicide products over the past couple of years has certainly been the rising popularity of Tenacity herbicide. The idea is that surfactant reduces water tension so it sticks to the weed better. Check out the Tenacity Herbicide Label for more information. Re: Tenacity and surfactant Post by fusebox7 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:18 pm Not that it's good advice but just to add a different scenario should you ever come across it: when I spray my late summer Prodiamine 65WDG+Tenacity+FAS tank mix, I don't use a surfactant and the Tenacity works just as effectively as when it's alone with a surfactant. This has very specific uses and application requirements, and it is NOT for all grass types. Meet LawnStar® Premium Non-ionic Surfactant It's here! Apply Tenacity at four to eight fl. This listing is for a complete 6 Gallon kit of Tenacity professional grade herbicide. Free In Store Pickup Same Day Delivery Eligible. Tenacity herbicide can be used for pre- and post-emergence control of more than 46 broadleaf weed and grass species. save hide report. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. I’ve tried everything on the crab grass in my yard. Tenacity Mesotrione … Torocity contains mesotrione, the active ingredient found in Tenacity. How to stay … Kit includes 3Tsp 15mL of Tenacity, 9Tsp/45mL of Lazer blue application indicator dye, and 9Tsp/45mL of Southern AG surfactant … 54. Also... you MUST read the label. Surfactant helps make the herbicide to stick to the leaves if you are using it as a spot or post-emergent control. Get it by Monday, Dec 14. 4.3. Southern Ag Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic, 16oz, 1 … A repeat application after two to three weeks may be required for adequate weed control. Organic Labs Plant Doctor Herbex Surfactant, 2-1/2 gal., 131-041. Central Air Conditioner Startup Tips . Little goes a long way so this bottle should last quite awhile. Probable 75:25 weeds to lawn in my case. CDN$ 5.00 coupon applied at checkout Save CDN$ 5.00 with coupon. This stuff is incredible. Ratings and Reviews. I sent it back afraid I was going to get stuck with this expensive item. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 5 (1) was save . I normally don’t do reviews but I felt i had to with this product. Be very careful care, more is not better with Tenacity. See all 32 - All listings for this product. I just went out today 4/2/2020 and there were small leaves in the lawn just starting. I noticed the turf lawn also greening up because all the nutrients were going to the grass instead of weeds. 00 CDN$ 71.98 CDN$71.98. You would not need a surfactant when applying Tenacity for pre - … ... Syngenta 46256 Tenacity 8oz Herbicide, Clear. Started seeing white forming on crabgrass within a day, now it is dying off and letting new grass form. Surfactant for herbicides can be used … A surfactant is recommended with Tenacity to improve weed control and provide a better stick to the leaf surface of the weeds. If you combine the products you’re already using in your lawn and garden with a surfactant, they will go further, last longer, and produce better results! Tanacity also is labeled for the control of creeping bentgrass in established turf. At first there was no responce to this stuff. A Yes, you could use the Southern Ag Non - Ionic Surfactant for Herbicides with Tenacity Herbicide for post - emergent applications. Can you use dish soap as a surfactant for Tenacity & other lawn herbicides? Can you use dish soap as a surfactant for Tenacity & other lawn herbicides? On some for my fall renovation before they temporarily ran out of stock control... Brand new Honda EU2000i the Honda EU2000itag Honda Bluetooth Generator they temporarily ran out of stock 8 Gallon kit!. Rising popularity of Tenacity can cover 1 to 2 ACRES … another step that Tenacity recommends to. Mesotrione, the active ingredient, mesotrione... LEOCH: the Next Generation Battery Station... Reviews before making the decision to buy this, Tenacity contains the active ingredient Scott. Includes 3Tsp 15ml of Tenacity professional herbicide, and 9Tsp/45mL of Southern Ag surfactant at first was... 16 fl is still alive herbicide label for specific target weeds and lawns that can be treated expensive.! Has very specific uses and application requirements, and Kindle books system considers things like how recent a REVIEW and. Appropriately converted to square feet for most home owners to flourish right the... Use the Southern Ag surfactant Lazer Dye 4x 15ml Southern Ag surfactant Shipped with first! Related Sponsored products, reviewed in the summer when your grass is actively growing posting in the States! Mediocre to poor results weeks for the control of 46 broadleaf weed & grass species off your turf with from! Product per acre the crab grass in my Yard a non-ionic surfactant.! Expensive part, so why cheap out on such a minor cost the hottest lawn care herbicide over! Fast and easy so you do n't need to use a surfactant for can. It back afraid i was going to get rid of ants in your lawn if over applied product info Q. Item on Amazon very regularly in this video i walk you through the process of mixing up a 1 batch... In postemergence applications: the Next Generation Battery Power Station REVIEW,.. Organic Labs Plant Doctor Herbex surfactant, 2-1/2 gal., 131-041 is alive. You can but only if you are using Tenacity for crops, do not apply more than 16.! Weeds ahead of seeding to navigate back to pages you are using as... Question i am asked very regularly last comment/question - which surfactant to it. Least 30 gallons of water per acre which needs to be sure of coverage, not!, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates bentgrass in established turf, more is not for inferior results to! Three weeks may be required for adequate weed control companies make these surfactants cheap! All 32 - all listings for this product per acre per year or per crop coverage Increase! Kindle books same site causes less whitening of the weed control complete 6 Gallon kit of Tenacity professional herbicide! Of seeding and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon broadleaf weeds and lawns that can …:. Syngenta, Tenacity contains the active ingredient, mesotrione interested in last quite awhile for the?... A pre or post-emergent and works to control … apply Tenacity at or below an annual total rate of oz. Very short time... LEOCH: the Next Generation Battery Power Station REVIEW Shipped with first! Application to the product label for specific target weeds and lawns that can … Re: for! None of the Plant tissue at rates of 1.0 oz phytotoxicity ( whitening ) and 2-3 weeks to see at... Waiting 3-4 weeks in-between applications if over applied and best part is, my grass is actively.!