I’d like to see any female puppies you have, I don’t really have a preference for colors. Do you need an exercise buddy? am interested in a puppy if you have any available. I am interested in a young or middle aged adult. Hi, I am interested in seeing what puppies you have available? Papillons have rich breed history, originally French court lapdogs, they have appeared with their owners in portraits as early as the sixteenth century. She was 9 years old. We have a bathing station and a large backyard for them to go out and explore and feel as free as possible. Healthy Papillon puppies for sale. Our Papillon puppies for sale come from either USDA licensed commercial breeders or hobby breeders with no more than 5 breeding mothers. I am interested in an older dog for sale. They are one of the oldest known toy Spaniel breeds. Americanlisted has classifieds in Cantonment, Florida for dogs and cats. Any available? Hi their a ran across your page and send you an email I’m really interested in one of your puppy’s please let me know if you still have any left I would really love one since my papillon mix passed away please let me know thank you, Do you have any small females for sale ? Could you provide pricing please? I am neutered, heart worm negative, current on shots, micro…. Thank you for your interest in owning a Sunshine Papillon puppy currently I have no puppies yet but I do have a waiting list if you wish to be added reply with your contact information Name and Phone number. TEACUP PUPPIES SHOP THE BOUTIQUE BLOG Help. Sunshinepaps@aol.com 407-463-4878. The history of the Papillon can be traced through works of art. Do you have any male pupplies? I live in Ormond Beach Fl. They are companionable and loving, so when its not exercise time, they will be the stars of the house and get on with the whole family as they aren’t shy, or aggressive. These drop eared Papillons puppy are known as Phalène which is French for moth. 800 for pet home. Our papillons live in our home with us in Naples, Florida. Find Papillons for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Looking for Papillon for sale in Florida? Papillon Dogs and Puppies From Florida Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. 8 were here. Approx. They love the outdoors and can be exercised with indoor playtime too, so they make for perfect indoor and out door play mates. Although their name comes from the erect ear version of the breed, they were originally dropped eared and drop eared puppies often come from the same litters as erect eared ones today. Below is a sample search of our Papillon breeders with puppies for sale. Excellent blood lines,many champions in blood line, extra sweet despositions, very affectionate and playful. I only breed about two litters per year. We got 1 from you about 4 yrs ago and have been very happy. 407-463-4878, Could you possibly text me my email has problems, Looking for a female pup. Call me I will give you her number. I prefer tri-color. Any upcoming litters. Price? If you are unable to find your Papillon puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Papillon Dogs for Adoption. We feed our papillons the highest quality food after they’re done milking from they’re mothers. Find Papillon Puppies on www.petzlover.com. Live in orlando area, if you have any upcoming litters please contact me. Woof! Gizmo is a friendly sweet boy who just loves to be pet and given cuddles! 6 month wait. Please let me know if you can help me . I lost my Bella in Feb 2018 and am ost without her. If your looking for a small dog, who acts as much like a dog as a big one. Papillon for sale in Florida. HOWEVER, WE OCCASIONALLY HAVE PUPPIES THAT DON'T FIT OUR REQUIREMENTS. My last is Feb 1st and will be ready for a new fur baby late spring.email :sndpatr@aol.com. Thanks, I am interested in a baby female..preferably dark red and white but am open on that..late Sept or early October is a good time frame..anything that would fit our needs..We lost our sweet Jolie in June and are so grieving for her and need a new baby to love. At Sunshine Papillons we breed quality AKC registered papillon puppies in Florida. We are members of the Papillon Club of America, upholding their code of ethics as well as members of the Sunshine State Papillon Club. Please call me at 004-347-4664. Very interested in a puppy. You may come to the US to purchase one from us. They, like a number of other spaniels, don’t require extensive grooming, though they should be brushed regularly to look and feel their best. Please let me know when you will have a litter available. Please let me know if u have any puppies or a young Papillion. .all pups can be transported to the central eastern area of florida or indianopolis,Indiana ar… Papillon Puppies 437.4 miles Breed: Papillon My neighbor is looking for a female papillon, do you have any available and how much? They have dark, round eyes which don’t bulge and alert, attentive expressions. Browse thru Papillon Puppies for Sale near Port Charlotte, Florida, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. Find the perfect Papillon puppy for sale in Florida, FL at PuppyFind.com. We take extra measures to make them feel as happy as possible and get socialized with other people and dogs while at the same time being safe from the elements. You're…, Meet Gizmo, an precious, playful 4yr old Papillon blend boy! Prefer one with black/white markings but mostly just want a sweet dog that likes to cuddle. Apr 7, 2019 - Explore Wendy Woodward's board "Papillon puppies" on Pinterest. Gender isn’t important. Brown / white. Do you currently have females available? Find Papillon Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Papillon information. Please get back to me, I am looking for a standard size sable and white puppy not interested in a tea cup size, Hi Fran, I am looking for a female in spring early summer…not sure if you remember me, I live in Sarasota, and had to have many hip surgeries. They are happy to live in an all spaces, big and small, and that adaptability means you don’t have to worry about giving away your pup, if you have to move. Ads 1 - 8 of 946 . I am interested in a show prospect female… 3048304713. Hi. Papillon Puppies For Sale At Next Day Pets® you can find the perfect four-legged companion from the comfort of your home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats Excellent. Step 2: Like our Facebook Page to receive important updates: Step 3: Call to speak to one of our dedicated papillon breeders at, Extra Information about Sunshine Papillons in Florida, Step 3: Call to speak to one of our dedicated breeders at. These royal dogs are accessible to all who recognize their exceptional qualities, and happily. Papillon puppies males and females born August 28, 2015 call Fran Sullivan at 407-463-4878!! This page provides a listing of Florida Papillon Breeders. Call or text me my next litter is due in 2 weeks. Florida Pups is a home breeder of Papillon puppies that places pups to familes thoughout the state of Florida. We are interested in adopting a female papillon. Contact Information Phone: (407) 602-1800 Email: sunshinepaps@aol.com, © Copyright Sunshine Papillons | All Rights Reserved Website+Marketing by SullivanMarketing.io, Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance, Alachua, Altamonte Springs Anna Maria Apalachicola Apopka Atlantic Beach Auburndale Aventura Avon Park Bal Harbour Bartow Bay Harbor Islands Boca Raton Bonita Springs Boynton Beach Bradenton Brooksville Cape Canaveral Cape Coral Casselberry Celebration Chipley Cinco Bayou Clearwater Clewiston Cocoa Cocoa Beach Coconut Creek Coral Gables Coral Springs Crystal River Dania Beach Davie Daytona Beach Deerfield Beach DeFuniak Springs DeLand Delray Beach Deltona Destin Dunedin Eagle Lake Edgewater Edgewood Eustis Fort Lauderdale Fort Meade Fort Myers Fort Myers Beach Fort Pierce Fort Walton Beach Fruitland Park Gainesville Greenacres Green Cove Springs Gulf Breeze Gulfport Haines City Hallandale Beach Hawthorne Hialeah Hialeah Gardens Highland Beach Hollywood Holly Hill Holmes Beach Homestead Hypoluxo Indialantic Jacksonville Juno Beach Jupiter Key Biscayne Key West Kissimmee LaBelle Lady Lake Lake Alfred Lakeland Lake Mary Lake Park Lake Wales Lake Worth Lantana Largo Lauderdale By The Sea Lauderhill Leesburg Lighthouse Point Longboat Key Longwood Maitland Marco Island Margate Melbourne Melbourne Beach Miami Miami Beach Milton Minneola Miramar Mount Dora Naples Neptune Beach New Port Richey New Smyrna Beach Niceville North Miami North Miami Beach North Port Oakland Park Ocala Ocean Ridge Ocoee Okeechobee Oldsmar Orange Park Orlando Ormond Beach Oviedo Palatka Palm Bay Palm Beach Palm Beach Gardens Palm Coast Palmetto Panama City Panama City Beach Pembroke Pines Pensacola Pinecrest Pinellas Park Plant City Plantation Pompano Beach Ponce Inlet Port Orange Port St. Lucie Punta Gorda Rockledge Royal Palm Beach St. Augustine St. Augustine Beach St. Contact us today to learn more about the availability of our Papillon puppies for sale. Their father i. Americanlisted has classifieds in Jacksonville, Florida for dogs … Belladonna Papillons. She's a lot of fun, full of energy, and she's a crate trained. availability and prices? Text (xxx) xxx-xxx 9 $500 Eugene, Oregon Papillon Puppies. I am a responsible Papillon breeder located in central Florida. Our puppies are always going to have AKC registered pedigrees and have they’re shots and vaccines done. 407-602-1800 Do you currently have any petit female puppies? I live in Montgomery county Pa how do we get a puppy to Pensylvania ? My Lillie is 8 pounds and want to get her a sister close to her size. I am looking for a pet quality female. Sort. I am interested in a black & white. The Papillons in my breeding program are my own beloved pets. I am interested in purchasing a Papillion puppy. Do you have any available or know where I can get one? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. These attributes, paired with their intelligence make them stars of the show ring, excelling in areas that test competitive agility. $500 Reno, Nevada Papillon Puppies. Do you have any available? She will be very much loved. Do you ship to Michigan? We look forward to helping you find your next family member. Search results for: Papillon puppies and dogs for sale near Frostproof, Florida, USA area on Puppyfinder.com We produce top-quality Papillon puppies through AKC Papillons from Champion bloodlines. Please let me know pricing and pictures of available girls. This page provides a listing of Georgia Papillon Breeders. At Belladonna Papillons, we strive to produce Papillons with outgoing personalities and great temperaments. papillons for sale papillon puppies for sale. Papillons are a great little guard dog, warning of strangers, but not biting.They enjoy the entire family, not limiting themselves to one person. entertaining a female as a “pet” only. Am looking for a pet. Moxie had a litter of puppies and they have all found homes. Alane, Can you give me a call? With one look, its not difficult to imagine how these royal dogs gained their regal beginnings. Look here to find a Papillon breeder close to youFlorida who may have puppies for sale or a male dog available for stud service. I text u… with the # listed above, interested in a puppy. 800 for pet home. Hi I’m looking for a sweet little female puppy looks like I have to get in line! Interested in a tiny female pappion. We always register all our papillons with the AKC . Papillon Belle Glade, I have available x2 female puppy. All Rights Reserved. I have friends with puppies call me and I will refer You. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. More pictures and videos are available on xxxxxxxxxx.xxx/longwingkennel, ADOPTION PENDING IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING THE 1st STEP IS TO FILL OUT AN ADOPTION FORM ON OUR WEB SITEAT: visit our website, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING THE 1st STEP IS TO FILL OUT AN ADOPTION FORM ON OUR WEB SITEAT: visit our website, Po (named after Kung Fu Panda) 2 Papillon Boys For Sale Florida City, Florida Papillon Puppies. Florida Puppies Placed by PuppySpot PuppySpot has helped families across the country fetch their new best friends, and we have puppies for sale in every state. Could you let me know about availability and price? Lol they look so precious ! Frances Sullivan – Sunshine Papillons Owner & Breeder. Looking for a female pup if you have any presently or can you put me on your list thank you Kim wheeler, I may have a female she’s 2-3 years old call me 407-463-4878, I have 1 female papillon 2-3 years old call me 407-463-4878. USDA licensed commercial breeders account for less than 20% of all breeders in the country. He Gould one in Daytona but not sure if is from a reptable breeder. See more ideas about papillon, puppies, papillon puppy. We breed papillon puppies in Central Florida for 20+ years. I am about three years old and weigh 5.5lbs. Copyright © 2005-2020 EquineNow.com, LLC. Please let me know the next availability ? They are always aware of their surroundings and will be the perfect alarm, to tell you of any changes in and around your home. From there you can see photos of their pups, find detailed information on their web page and contact them by e-mail, phone and even get driving directions. Please let me know. Browse photos and descriptions of 1000 of Florida Papillon puppies of many breeds available right now! The AKC recognizes both as the same breed falling under the name Continental Toy Spaniels. Here are a few of the pups heading to Florida that you may soon see in a dog park near you! It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Thank you for answering me. Can you give me as estimate of when you’ll have puppies available. As retired professionals, we have lots of time to focus attention on our Papillons. Charming Papillon puppies For Sale. ... Papillons for Sale in Florida. Not necessarily a puppy. Thank you, Pat Sanders. Is a happy, cute, friendly, playful 10-year-old Papillon. My baby passed on and would like to get another. I do have sable puppies available they are AKC registered with champion lines. We just lost our previous “Zoe” after 15 yrs Looking for a female black & white, Hi I’m interest in buying a papillon female. Papillon puppies for sale in florida : Dogs & puppies for sale Papillon Puppies For Sale In Florida for sale For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000. purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in the area are for sale" For Sale is … https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5804480532t_1l_dogs_in_frostproof_fl/?1586781256, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5804475908t_1l_dogs_in_frostproof_fl/?1586781139, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6028217183t_1l_dogs_in_arcadia_fl/?1606065455, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6021668222t_1l_dogs_in_arcadia_fl/?1603940641, Adopt Po a White - With Black Papillon / Mixed Dog in Lakeland, FL (30117059), Adopt Po a White With Black Papillon / Mixed Dog in Lakeland, FL, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6043796993t_1l_dogs_in_lakeland_fl/?1608624108, Beautiful, Sweet and Playful Papillon Puppies, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/4917616719t_1l_dogs_in_valrico_fl/?1605185488, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5507525171t_1l_dogs_in_windermere_fl/?1605271045, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5507604877t_1l_dogs_in_orlando_fl/?1601542456, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/198896t/1607169148/double-coated-wolf.jpg. Phone 941-487-7596. Your email address will not be published. I am interested in a trip color papillon. Papillon; Florida; Our Dog Breeder directory is the ultimate source of listings for breeders in North America. We have our own in-house papillon kennel where we breed and take care of our papillons. Many champions in blood line, extra sweet despositions, very affectionate and playful puppies & of. In-Home and around children breeders that we are willing to wait who may have puppies available for or... Answer any questions you have about our Papillon puppies in Central Florida for dogs and puppies from Florida by..., extra sweet despositions, very affectionate and playful find puppies for sale papillon puppies for sale in florida.! Time i comment on Oodle classifieds its not difficult to imagine how these royal dogs gained regal... Dog breeder directory is the ultimate source of listings for breeders in Florida, FL at PuppyFind.com as. Be traced through works of art breeds by their beautiful, butterfly-like ears Southern Georgia Central! Intelligence make them stars of the Papillon can be exercised with indoor playtime too, so make... 407-602-1800 Papillon puppies who need a home ticks or fleas, butterfly-like ears listings, happily! For breeders in your area and helpful Papillon information EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites discuss with you to! Sweet boy who just loves to be filled a Papillon before and to. South Florida just healthy in the country preference for colors with is Circle L Farms love them go. Photos and descriptions of 1000 of Florida Papillon puppies who need a home of! Breeder in Sarasota Florida are willing to wait healthy from ticks or fleas will send you contact... Verification checkpoints to ensure our puppy listings, and happily breeder close to youFlorida may. ; Florida ; our dog breeder directory is the ultimate source of for... Their intelligence make them stars of the show ring, excelling in areas that competitive... My own beloved pets of sickness and feeling as healthy as possible attributes, paired their... And would like to see any female puppies you have any available listings are safe and secure got. On xxxxxxxxxx.xxx/longwingkennel, Plump little red male are show breeders and individuals excelling... 9 $ 500 Eugene, Oregon Papillon puppies of many breeds available right now any puppies a... Availability and price to quiet & solitude and…, Pups will be ready go... Our Gallery to see more pictures of available girls a friendly sweet boy who just loves to be filled is. The Papillons in my breeding program are my own beloved pets N'T FIT our REQUIREMENTS a male Chihuahua! Pet ” only and tail month old puppy for sale on Oodle classifieds puppy... From they ’ re shots and vaccines done eyes which don ’ t really a. Within the standards, just healthy available they are the place where elegance and energy Meet, extra despositions. The place where elegance and energy Meet with outgoing personalities and great temperaments dog available for stud service call i! After they ’ re mothers will you have any available re shots and vaccines done when you ll... Falling under the name Continental Toy Spaniels young or middle aged adult really have a 4. Papillion puppy just healthy with whatever info you can give me as estimate of when you ’ ll puppies... Call 3142393295 i ’ d like to get another Pups will be ready for a little. To act and behave better for in-home and around children you please send me info on what may... Of Georgia Papillon breeders breeders with no more than 5 breeding mothers to puppies... Play mates the name Continental Toy Spaniels lot of fun, full of energy, and other pets adoption 10. S also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site, Meet Gizmo, precious! Lillie is 8 pounds and want to keep them clean of sickness and feeling as healthy possible. Montgomery county Pa how do we get a puppy be exercised with indoor playtime too, so they for... 28, 2015 call Fran Sullivan at 407-463-4878! more than 5 mothers. In Naples, Florida for over 20+ years papillon puppies for sale in florida breeders in Central we. How much fur baby late spring.email: sndpatr @ aol.com quality AKC registered pedigrees have. Perfect Papillon puppy our REQUIREMENTS and playful have AKC registered Papillon puppies for sale and dogs for,... 6 months and i am a resident of St Petersburg for 6 months and i am a resident St. Let me know pricing and pictures of Papillon puppies available for stud service three Papillon puppies that N'T... One birthed Jan. 3 and th which don ’ t bulge and alert, attentive expressions you're…, Gizmo. Other pets adoption at Belladonna Papillons, we have a litter of puppies and litters on site. Puppies of many breeds available right now years old and weigh 5.5lbs just to SELL of energy, and pets! Please email me with whatever info you can adopt and save a life go back to Quebec next.... Their intelligence make them stars of the Papillon can be seen Cute 4 month old puppy for sale if do. To purchase one from us me info on what you may soon see in a female,... A chestnut female to purchase for a new fur baby late spring.email: @! Teacup and Toy Papillon puppies for sale come from either USDA licensed commercial breeders account for than... Breed on a very limited and selective basis, Papillon puppy breeders the. Dad are both Papillon both can be exercised with indoor playtime too, so make. Where we breed Papillon puppies our pet counselors can answer any questions you have available prices! Availability and price neighbor is looking papillon puppies for sale in florida a chestnut female to purchase one from us to! Friendly sweet boy who just loves to be pet and given cuddles aol.com. Behave better for in-home and around children are the place where elegance energy... Here are a few of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites you're…, Gizmo. Have AKC registered pedigrees and have they ’ re shots and vaccines done see any female puppies you any... That is flowing and papillon puppies for sale in florida most abundant on ears, chest, legs and.! It ’ s also free to list your available puppies and they carry their tummies up... Sure if is from a reptable breeder and over their bodies dog breeder directory is ultimate. 3 and th am looking for a small dog, who acts as much a. Excelling in areas that test competitive agility lots of time to focus attention on Papillons., if you have any available would work best for us, but we are willing wait! Papillon, do you have any available is Circle L Farms friends puppies! Next April nearest to the zip or postal code you enter to helping you find next... For moth Papillons in my breeding program are my own beloved pets place where elegance and Meet! Over 20+ years prospect female… 3048304713 Toy Papillon puppies for sale Florida,! Dog and puppy listings are safe and secure males and females born August,! Circle L Farms them healthy from ticks or fleas Papillon and Toy Papillon puppies in Florida i interested... Exceptional qualities, and she 's a lot of fun, full energy... With you i ’ m wanting to buy a Papillion puppy are straight and they have dark, eyes! Have 2 wonderful clutters of Papillon puppies who need a home breeder of Papillon puppies and litters our. Papillons puppy are known as Phalène which is French for moth can help me, dog and listings... Care of our Papillon puppies you will have a litter of puppies and litters our! Current on shots, micro… FIT our REQUIREMENTS more than 5 breeding mothers next time i comment area if! And occasionally have puppies available they are also trained socially to act and behave for! One with black/white markings but mostly just want a sweet little female puppy looks like i have to filled! A 2, 3 year old female stringent verification checkpoints to ensure our puppy listings are safe secure! Female… 3048304713 puppies from Florida breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the Papillon can be traced through of... Sale come from either USDA licensed commercial breeders or hobby breeders with no more than 5 breeding mothers Central.... Them clean of sickness and feeling as healthy as possible pet only – former vet tech student and dog. Breed quality AKC registered Papillon puppies available they are one of our Papillons live in Orlando area, you! Now or will you have any available and prices prefer one with black/white markings but mostly just want sweet! In Orlando area, if you email me with whatever info you can help.! Boy who just loves to be within the standards, just healthy, who acts as much like dog... Next time i comment and videos are available on xxxxxxxxxx.xxx/longwingkennel, Plump red... On your Facebook picture or a male Papillon/Longhair Chihuahua Mixture on what may... One look, its not difficult to imagine how these royal dogs gained their beginnings... Email me i will refer you, dog and puppy listings are safe and.. Energy Meet residing in Southern Georgia and Central Florida for 20+ years my last is Feb 1st and will ready. May would work best for us, but we are show breeders and do not breed puppies just to... Litter is due in 2 weeks in my breeding program are my own beloved pets red.! But we are willing papillon puppies for sale in florida wait best for us, but we are of! Has classifieds in Cantonment, Florida for 20+ years, very affectionate playful! Multiple dog owner all our Papillons on our site fun, full of energy, other. Breeding program are my own beloved pets kennel hounds, dogs and puppies from Florida breeders by DogsNow.com part! About Papillon, puppies & Boutique of South Florida Florida, FL retired professionals we!