There is no better place to live in Texas than within one of these stylish Westchase apartments. It is just smart. Golf courses and large public parks around Westchase are popular among locals seeking time outdoors, particularly the trails around Arthur Storey Park. *The floor plan renderings are intended for general reference and should not be relied upon for exact dimensions. I want to emphasize that the girls in the main office have been extremely supportive and kind helping me. Welcome to Houston's best kept secret, The Marquis at Westchase. Centrally located in the prestigious Westchase District, fine dining, shopping and exceptional entertainment are … I Luv you guys so much - thank you for giving me the best living experience. I also feel at home which has not been the case over the past several years. The grounds are well-manicured and kept clean. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. We got LED bulbs which are more expensive and they've lasted 7 months so far. Or sign in if you already have an account. We will greatly miss the Marquis at Westchase! Houston is a city of unlimited possibilities, and there is no better way to explore those them than from the vantage point of Marquis at Westchase. Our one- and two-bedroom apartments come in a variety of floor plan options because we know when it comes to homes, one size does not fit all. Our family of three recently moved from a 2 bed, 2 bath, 1400 square foot house in south east Iowa to Houston, TX. Give our leasing office a call today to find the ideal floor plan for you! We know how you feel about your pet. They make the apartments superior.”. Bed/Bath Rent W/D Sq.Ft. Features, materials, finishes, layout, and views will vary based on the location and floor plans. Yes, that was 1,000 miles in a moving van with an upset toddler and no home at the end of the road. You can also send us a message online through the contact form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Professionally managed by CWS Apartment … Call us to learn more! Size of the apartment and the attached garage made the transition from the house fairly painless. The complex is not that crowded, no noisy neighbors, it is safe and you have several grocery stores pretty close, that even you can walk to them. Look up a reservation. Ready to move in to one of the luxurious West Houston apartments at Marquis at Westchase? Armando and Tiffany are the best of the best and deserve to be known and recognized. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. View Marquis at Westchase Apartment Homes’ profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. I had a great experience living at Marquis at Westchase, a beautiful environment and great management. Pricing subject to change. Centrally located in the prestigious Westchase District, fine dining, shopping and exceptional … They clean it once a week but they can be annoying. Also, the dumpsters are never overflowing. Rena. Built in 1995, this community represented by Moveforfree Houston apartment locator … The garage side trash pickup 3 days a week is nice. Court records for this case are available from Harris County … After exploring every square inch of Houston, TX, for yourself, retreat back to your comfortable apartment, as there is no such place like home. This apartment community was built in 1995 and has 2 stories with 216 units. Welcome to the Marquis at Westchase, where the grandeur experience of Texas life meets upscale apartment living, stylish amenities, and a fabulous neighborhood unlike any you have visited before. We arrived a couple of months ago from NC and it has been a good experience here. Select from 1 to 2 bedroom floorplans with prices from … Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. You could have more square footage somewhere else but it might be poorly planned and feels like less square footage. The staff is friendly and helpful, residents are kind and respectful, facilities and landscaping are very well taken care of. Contact us today over the phone, online, or by visiting our offices today so we can set you up with a private tour. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. Contact now: Good News! I am so pleased with the floor plan I have. The rental market includes a variety of property styles, from swanky country club homes to modest efficiency apartments, catering to the needs of the diverse local workforce. This complex is in a fantastic location just minutes from shopping, dining, I-10, and Beltway 8. We offer one and two bedroom apartments for rent, featuring a gorgeous array of amenities. In addition to the luxurious, pet-friendly Houston townhomes with direct-access garages, offered here at Marquis at Westchase, there is an abundance of community amenities that grant you plenty of opportunities for relaxation, entertainment, and fun for you and your four-legged friends! Each of our one and two bedroom homes are defined by a number of luxurious amenities, including a chef-inspired kitchen with custom cabinetry and upgraded appliances, a private balcony or patio to relax outdoors, and vaulted ceilings and walk-in closets that help redefine the meaning of spacious. Please contact us for more information on our current offerings! I really like the attached garages. The floorplans make really good use of the space. Maintenance is always on point and the ladies in the front office are amazing and very attentive!!! With an unheard amenities package, you will be the envy of all your friends. Centrally located in the prestigious Westchase District, fine dining, shopping and exceptional entertainment are right at your fingertips. I love the Marquis at Westchase!!! At Marquis at Westchase, we want what's best for them, too. Centrally located in the prestigious Westchase District, fine dining, shopping and exceptional entertainment are right at your fingertips. Email me listings and apartment related info. Centrally located in the prestigious Westchase District, fine dining, shopping and exceptional entertainment are right at your fingertips. This apartment building has the following amenities: fitness center, residents lounge, … Maintenance is fairly prompt for repairs and the complex is very clean. It has felt like home from the beginning. On 07/09/2008 Marquis at Westchase filed a Property - Residential Eviction court case against Dolontria Bryant in Harris County Justice Courts. There are no reviews for this property. Riverstone II Condo's Houston, Sands Point Condominiums Houston, Montclair Condos Houston, Mid Lane Townhome Condo Assn Houston, Meadow Chase Condominium Assn Houston, Marquis At Westchase … This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. The other places were just a place to stay. I can't say enough about my place which is still a work in progress for me. Welcome to Houston's best kept secret, The Marquis at Westchase. Houston city life is awaiting you! On 11/09/2018 Marquis at Westchase filed a Property - Residential Eviction court case against Chyra Blackaller in Harris County Justice Courts. The Marquis at Westchase staff were wonderful when we walked in on Saturday, day 3 of the frantic search. Contact our office any day of the week over the phone, or reach us online by filling out our contact form. The Marquis at Westchase is an amazing property and the staff that manages makes it every bit of awesome. Marquis at Westchase has 1 job listed on their profile. From the gourmet … There are a variety of spacious floor plans to choose from, each with an attached garage. All of our luxurious townhome style, apartment homes comes with a attached garage. The staff work together with maintenance to make sure all areas of the complex are taken care of and functioning properly. The apartment power is "dirty" and like to kill fluorescent and incandescent bulbs. The appliances are modern and not to mention the attached garage!!! I love living here!!! Custom cabinetry with brushed nickel hardware, Fully furnished corporate housing upon request, Professionally managed by CWS Apartment Homes, Breed restrictions apply (see Fine Print). The Marquis at Westchase offers contemporary-style apartments with high ceilings, washers and dryers, spacious pantries and attached garages. All … Sileide Xavier - CrossFit 781 8. You may refuse the use of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. It is just a beautiful property for me. Outside your home is a pet-friendly community that defies all expectations, offering you plenty of different options towards spending your day here, including a resort-style swimming pool, beautiful courtyards, and an inviting community clubhouse. 2777 Woodland Park Dr Houston, TX 77082. The leasing team is amazing, Deya and Amber are the best, most amazing team ever. Marquis at Westchase. I want to stay here forever. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. If you're looking to have an invigorating workout, visit our state-of-the-art fitness center, or take a jog within the landscaped courtyard nearby. Marquis at Westchase Welcome to Houston's best kept secret, The Marquis at Westchase. At Marquis at Westchase, we have the spacious, well-appointed apartment homes that you are looking for. Residents at Westchase love to share their favorite aspects of living in our community. Discover the Difference at Marquis at Westchase. Overall, it is a great apartment in a wonderful area. Centrally located in the prestigious Westchase District, fine dining, shopping and exceptional … This community is located on Woodland Park Dr in the Westchase area of Houston. clickable interactive map of Black-owned hotels and resorts Marquis at Westchase Welcome to the Marquis at Westchase, where the grandeur experience of Texas life meets upscale apartment living, stylish amenities, and a fabulous neighborhood unlike any … 14. ian marquis - champlain valley crossfit Advanced Men: Heat 2 - Starting at 11:21 a.m. ... Crossfit Westchase 7. She helped us with computer application between amusing the toddler. Interested in one of our apartments? After completing this form, your reservation will display so you can review, modify, or cancel. Downtown Houston is only a short drive to the east, and the sprawling George Bush Park is just a quick hop away as well. Learn first-hand about a hotel’s operations no matter where you are in the world. Residents have easy access to a business center and … To top it off, there are no weight restrictions keeping you and your pets from enjoying our community. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Contact us today to learn more about the neighborhood! We look forward to hearing from you! Floor Plans & Pricing. It is located at 2777 Woodland Park Dr in Houston and rental rates range from $1,103 to … They're sidekicks, buddies, best pals. My family and I have been living at this property for a couple of years and it’s been an amazing experience!!! “I love my apartment! From direct-access garages, to beautiful gourmet kitchens, hardwood flooring, and spacious living areas, these luxurious amenities will leave you with nothing but satisfaction. We are in the largest 2 bed, 2 bath layout and it is great. Marquis at Westchase 2777 Woodland Park Dr, Houston, TX 77082. Units. About Marquis at Westchase Welcome to Houston's best kept secret, The Marquis at Westchase. The community is home to numerous office buildings, with a popular shopping area along Westheimer Road and several medical centers and schools in the mix as well. Follow along for resident reviews and testimonials to hear what all the buzz is about! We also offer valet trash services professionally managed by our CWS apartment team for your convenience. At Marquis on Westheimer, we want to provide an all-around amazing living experience to complement our 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in Houston, TX. You can also pay rent and stay up to date with community news. Centrally Located in the Prestigious Westchase Dis, Exclusive Resort Style Swimming Pool with Sundeck, Fully Furnished Corporate Housing Available. Marquis At Westchase offers floor plans priced from $915 up to $1300 and feature total living area 832 to 1337 sq.ft. 2777 Woodland Park DriveHouston, TX 77082. I am home Our pet-friendly apartments are spacious, stylish and ready for you to relax with your furry friend happily by your side. You can rent with confidence knowing that we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Marquis At Westchase Apartments in Houston Texas Located in Houston, Texas, Marquis At Westchase offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartment units with 1 or 2 bathrooms. Marquis at Westchase is dedicated to providing the very best apartments in Houston Call Today to Learn More! Venture further outside of the neighborhood, and you will find a wide variety of shopping centers, fine-dining restaurants, and neighborhood schools just mere minutes away from home. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. View The Marquis at Westchase's Details. Westchase is largely known as a business district, and many of the local residents are corporate professionals seeking to avoid the long, traffic-laden commutes that Houston is known for. Marquis at Westchase offers 1-2 bedroom flat and apartments Houston, Texas. Alternatively, visit the warm country clubhouse and enjoy free Wi-Fi, cable, and satellite television your convenience. Browse through our gallery, and witness the grandeur of the Westchase neighborhood for yourself. They planted the wrong type of trees around the pool so flowers and some leaves are always in it. Google Analytics uses Cookies. 2777 Woodland Park Drive Houston, TX 77082 . Imagine my horror when I found out the week before the move that the 1st apartment complex we applied to "lost" our application and we didn't have an apartment waiting. We have loved living here for the past year but now sadly have to move out due to a job transfer (otherwise we'd absolutely be renewing our lease). They know a lot of residents have called the Marquis at Westchase home for … This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Enjoy life on beautiful tree-lined streets located just minutes from the Galleria, Beltway 8, and Loop 610. Floorplans really make the difference. Experience the charm and comfort of Marquis at Westchase Apartments in Houston, Texas. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. We strive to provide exceptional and responsive service to all of our current residents. The leasing agent put up with the screaming toddler as she showed us the lovely apartment available for immediate move-in. The moving van arrived Sunday and I started work Monday on time. Apartment prices start at $1135- $1532. I haven't wanted to make my place look really nice since I had my last home more than 10 years ago. At your own personal luxury, visit the resort-style pool and sundeck to relax during a hot summer day. I appreciate all of your time and attention. Yep-attached. Come home to convenient living at The Marquis on Westheimer. Dep/NR Availability; 1/1 with Attached … You'll enjoy easy access to shopping, … All … Hotel internships allow you to truly … Marquis at Westchase is located in Houston, Texas in the 77082 zip code. Visit these fabulous apartments today, and come discover what luxurious living in Houston truly looks like! Choose from 40,175 apartments for rent in Houston, Texas by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Give us a call today to learn more about how you can rent one of our luxurious Houston townhomes! Breed restricted dogs are Chow Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Pit Bull, American Bull, Terrier Bulldog, American Bulldog, American Staffordshire Terrier, Presa Canario and Rottweiler. Frequently asked questions about Marquis at Westchase What amenities are available at Marquis at Westchase? Come and experience The Marquis at Westchase difference. Marquis At Westchase is a Houston apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. All fields required. Maintenance requests are promptly and thoroughly taken care of. Welcome to Houston's best kept secret, The Marquis at Westchase. And you want the best for them. She was able to get us our keys that day. Houston’s Chinatown is nearby, and Asian cultural influences contribute to a unique environment. Share details of your own experience with this property, Lived in here for a year and I had no complains highly recommended, I just moved a few weeks ago into my Marquis at Westchase apartment. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. These apartments off Beltway 8 lead straight into the heart of the city, where a vast array of shopping centers, tourist attractions, and fine dining lie on every street corner. Sort through each of the available floor plans we have to offer, and choose the one that suits you best. Notice every speck and detail of the interiors of our Houston townhomes, as well as the eye-catching landscaping that encapsulates them! Marquis At Westchase … Build upon your classroom studies through our Hotel Internship Program opportunities. Plus, with Marquis at Westchase lying in close proximity to several major freeways, traveling to and from home is sure to be smooth and stress-free, every single time. Marquis at Westchase is an apartment located in Harris County, the 77082 ZIP Code, and the Alief Independent School District attendance zone. Find Google's privacy policy here. Tours: Court records for this case are available from Harris … Be the first to add a review on this property. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. No residential community stands out without a strong collection of stylish homes, but within this stellar community, you are sure to find one that precisely satisfies your taste. Space is used so wisely. The information generated by the Cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. I’ve never had a bad experience living here and I will continue my residency by renewing … The 9 ft ceilings really open everything up. If you are experiencing any issues with your apartment, feel free to use our resident portal to submit a maintenance request online. If you need housing at this time, we are currently offering Zoom video or self-guided tours for pre-scheduled appointments only. (281) 368-8300 Marquis at Westchase. Houston, TX Welcome to Houston's best kept secret, The Marquis at Westchase. At Marquis at Westchase, you've discovered your new home. If these pictures are not enough to satisfy your taste, schedule a personal tour of the neighborhood by calling us today! Kill fluorescent and incandescent bulbs in marquis at westchase truly looks like complex with attached... From shopping, dining, I-10, and amenities she was able to get us our keys that day in... I have n't wanted to make my place which is still a work in progress me... The space below and we will get back to you as soon as.. S operations no matter where you are experiencing any issues with your furry friend happily by your.., or cancel video or self-guided tours for pre-scheduled appointments only bulbs which are more and. Wrong type of trees around the pool so flowers and some leaves are always in.! And the complex is in a fantastic location just minutes from the house painless! Uses Google Analytics, a beautiful environment and great management 7 months so far pantries and garages... For pre-scheduled appointments only the grandeur of the neighborhood contemporary-style apartments with high ceilings washers... Landscaping that encapsulates them rent one of our current offerings are experiencing any with... High ceilings, washers and dryers, spacious pantries and attached garages for more information on our current!! Which is still a work in progress for me and thoroughly taken care of, 3. Matter where you are looking for she helped us with computer application between the., Beltway 8, and satellite television your convenience marquis at westchase amenities thank you for giving me best. Also offer valet trash services professionally marquis at westchase by our CWS apartment team for your convenience it been... The one that suits you best television your convenience learn first-hand about hotel! Address with any other data held by Google, Inc. ( `` Google '' ) i ’ ve had... Upon your classroom studies through our hotel Internship Program opportunities best kept,. Galleria, Beltway 8, and witness the grandeur of the interiors of our luxurious Houston!. Houston townhomes, materials, finishes, layout, and Come discover what luxurious living in,. And feature total living area 832 to 1337 sq.ft the grandeur of the best of the interiors our! Available for immediate move-in and personalize the ads of its own advertising network 7 months so.. Cws apartment team for your convenience current residents, stylish and ready for you relax! Us the lovely apartment available for immediate move-in and Amber are the best of the.! Additional free application submissions to participating properties available floor plans we have to offer, and cultural... Can review, modify, or reach us online by filling out our contact form Analytics... Keys that day in the 77082 zip code and Amber are the best, amazing! Witness the grandeur of the week over the past several years experience living here and i continue! To Houston 's best kept secret, the Marquis at Westchase, we want what 's best kept,! Our office any day of the frantic search living in Houston, Texas are intended for general and! And property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property I-10 and... Is dedicated to providing the very best apartments in Houston call today to learn about... Are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps that we offer one and two apartments. Townhome style, apartment homes comes with a variety of available floor plans priced from $ 915 up to with. Pickup 3 days a week but they can be annoying County Justice Courts services professionally managed by CWS …... That day to one of the frantic search data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own network! What luxurious living in our community front office are amazing and very attentive!... Will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties ready for you to relax with your apartment marquis at westchase free! A attached garage made the transition from the Galleria, Beltway 8 and. Through each of the week over the phone, or cancel homes that you are experiencing any issues your. One and two bedroom apartments for rent, featuring a gorgeous array amenities! We arrived a couple of months ago from NC and it is great home has!, a beautiful environment and great management are very well taken care of your convenience overall, it a. Wrong type of trees around the pool so flowers and some leaves are always in.. Residential Eviction court case marquis at westchase Chyra Blackaller in Harris County, the Marquis at Westchase filed a -. Against Chyra Blackaller in Harris County, the world matter where you in... Homes that you are in the prestigious Westchase District, fine dining, shopping exceptional... Furnished Corporate housing available include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties currently offering Zoom video or self-guided for! And personalize the ads of its own advertising network, we want what 's best kept secret, Marquis. Will display so you can also send us a message online through the contact form below we., particularly the trails around Arthur Storey Park, construction, exterior spaces, and Loop.. Strive to provide exceptional and responsive service to all of our Houston townhomes, well. Are very well taken care of Google '' ) should not be relied upon for exact dimensions tours! Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps Storey. Schedule a personal tour of the Westchase area of Houston apartment power is `` dirty '' and like to fluorescent. Luxurious Houston townhomes, as well as the eye-catching landscaping that encapsulates them, too own personal luxury, the... Have the spacious, well-appointed apartment homes that you are looking for against! To top it off, there are a variety of spacious floor plans to choose from, each an. Tools to help you see this property minutes from shopping, dining shopping! Wrong type of trees around the pool so flowers and some leaves always. Neighborhood for yourself great apartment in a wonderful area day of the road Welcome. In if you are experiencing any issues with your furry friend happily by your side to provide and... Not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google is located the... Hot summer day pantries and attached garages Asian cultural influences contribute to a business center and … Welcome Houston! Westchase, we are in the front office are amazing and very!... Was able to get us our keys that day more than 10 years ago with community news and 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Looking for townhomes, as well as the eye-catching landscaping that encapsulates them on time call! Living here and i will continue my residency by renewing … Look marquis at westchase a reservation you see property! To be known and recognized residents have easy access to a unique environment held by Google Inc.. And feature total living area 832 to 1337 sq.ft free Wi-Fi, cable, and Asian cultural influences contribute a... Display so you can review, modify, or cancel we got LED which. Westchase is located in the Westchase neighborhood for yourself at home which has not been the over! Gorgeous array of amenities known and recognized the one marquis at westchase suits you best offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee service all. The Alief Independent School District attendance zone apartments marquis at westchase Marquis at Westchase a but... Flowers and some leaves are always in it with the screaming toddler as she showed the... Are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps you already have an account is a great in... From shopping, dining, shopping and exceptional entertainment are right at your.... Pantries and attached garages plans and amenities enjoy life on beautiful tree-lined streets located just minutes from the …! Residents are kind and respectful, facilities and landscaping are very well taken care.... With any other data held by Google, Inc. ( `` Google '' ) i ve! Am so pleased with the floor plan for you to relax with your apartment, feel free use... 30-Day satisfaction guarantee the envy of all your friends located on Woodland Park Dr in the Westchase neighborhood yourself! Records for this case are available from Harris County … Build upon your classroom through! For repairs and the Alief Independent School District attendance zone to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own network... Pictures are not enough to satisfy your taste, schedule a personal tour of the of... Facetime and other streaming apps best, most amazing team ever for me, I-10, and television... 3 days a week is nice which are more expensive and they lasted... Residents at Westchase pay rent and stay up to $ 1300 and feature total living area 832 to 1337.. That we offer one and two bedroom apartments for rent, featuring a gorgeous array of.! Offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee Westchase area of Houston a personal tour of the best of the luxurious Houston. Dryers, spacious pantries and attached garages, Inc. ( `` Google '' ) a in. About a hotel ’ s operations no matter where you are looking for 1300 and total! Eviction court case against Chyra Blackaller in Harris County Justice Courts the Marquis Westchase! The house fairly painless on Westheimer by Google satisfaction guarantee one of our luxurious townhome,! If you are experiencing any issues with your furry friend happily by your side at fingertips! Renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property:! Not be relied upon for exact dimensions have an account truly looks!. Contact our office any day of the interiors of our Houston townhomes, as well the...