2:34pm EST - Throwable flares were just added! Existing user? December 17, 2020 / Bugs. Sign in with Steam. VIP is a monthly subscription which allows you to skip the queue and join a server immediately. EU Medium III: That sweet spot between main and low pop. More . This is a monthly subscription. Max. Server Description EU: That Rustafied goodness, now in Europe rustafied.com/discord Want to skip the queue? vip: no hours on rust: 160 hours on similar game and which one: 140(ark),1000(csgo) etc, check profile. Continue this thread level 1. Server Description EU: That Rustafied Main goodness, now in Europe rustafied.com/discord Want to skip the queue? twitch.tv/rustafied. © Rustafied 2020 ResponsibilityYou are responsible for knowing the rules. Rustafied.com - EU Odd Jr. - Rust server located in France. Max Players: 300, Map: Procedural, Version: 2274, Mode: vanilla - Visit us for more info about Rustafied.com - EU Odd Existing user? This is a monthly subscription. From the bottom of my heart, I thank every single person who has purchased VIP for Rustafied. I wish you and yours a very Happy New Year! 3 players authorized on TC over the course of a wipe tMax. Rank: #32, Players: 99/200, Address: 95.172.92.176:28019, Status: online, Location: Germany Rustafied.com - EU Low Pop - Rust server located in France. Get VIP at rustafied.com/vip Please behave in a mature manner. 1k+ hours would be best to add me, Clan experience is required so I know you can understand clan game play, Communication skills must be on point, Mature age ( no age requirement for me if NOT mature do not bother adding me ), VIP for rustafied is +. As Christmas rapidly approaches, the last update of the year is upon us. Biweekly map wipe schedule. trolls asshats Rustafied Servers. servers u can play/ have played: Rustafied, but mostly modded/community. Rustafied operates 3 Trio servers. Updates. Get VIP at rustafied.com/vip Please behave in a mature manner. 4:30pm EST - The update and devblog are live. Posted by 3 days ago. 1:00pm EST - Our update preview stream is live! 3 Players in a group, no swapping out members. 4500 3500 3000 What are VIP Slots? With … Max Players: 450, Map: Procedural, Version: 2274, Mode: vanilla - Visit us for more info about Rustafied.com - EU Main We also have multiple race tracks and even a Super Sled Mountain to ride down! Trolls asshats and toxic players are not welcome. Yes, this server is a bit different. © Rustafied 2020VIP | Support | Terms | Privacy. You are responsible for the actions of your fellow team members. … trolls asshats and to US Trio VIP. Server Description EU Long II: That Rustafied Long goodness, doubled rustafied.com/discord Want to skip the queue? Frequently Asked Questions Support Request Player Report Staff More. Forgot your password? 12:00pm EST - EU Main and Small have wiped. Rust server eu odd: monday wipes 4k map. save. 1:20am EST - Update day is upon us and we’ve got a bunch of balance and a new way to communicate with your neighbors. Organization wide banPlayers banned from Trio servers will be banned from all Rustafied servers. 4. Forgot your password? Be mindful of who you team with. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. 3 years ago. Make sure you select the correct package for your server. VIP is a monthly subscription which allows you to skip the queue and join a server immediately. 3 players basing together (brief trades exempt), Neutrality is permitted, alliances are not, If in doubt, contact a moderator - they have final say. EU Wipe Cycle. Sign Up Servers; Support . No swapping replacing players tMax. On The Pulse of Rust. Here are the details: 200 slots. Well Platinum is just for you - VIP access on all Rustafied servers - even if one is sold out! 3 Players in a group, no swapping out members, Max. December 10, 2020 by Bugs in Updates. RETURN TO RUSTAFIED.COM . 3 players authorized on TC over the course of a wipe, Max. BP and wipe info: Want to skip the queue Get VIP at Please behave in a mature manner. twitch.tv/rustafied. 3:00pm EST - Our update stream is live! VIP lets you help the servers keep their lights on while also giving you the benefit of skipping the queue while a server is full. This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed by Facepunch Studios LTD.All trademarks belong to their respective owners and are used for information only. Welcome nakeds, to the Official Reddit /r/PlayRust Servers VIP site! 3 players authorized on TC over the course of a wipe. Trio-Specific Rules. Max. Rust server eu long: same long flavour now in the eu want to skip the queue get vip at please behave in a mature manner. No excuses of, “I didn’t know!” will be accepted. report. Europe (EU) FAQ; Welcome. This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed by Facepunch Studios LTD.All trademarks belong to their respective owners and are used for information only. Sign Up Servers; Support . Sign In. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. View fullsize. Max Players: 200, Map: Procedural, Version: 2252, Mode: vanilla - Visit us for more info about Rustafied.com - EU Trio Trolls, asshats, … Christmas is coming! You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. 1 comment. On The Pulse of Rust. Participate for your chance to win VIP prizes. VIP is a monthly subscription which allows you to skip the queue and join a server immediately. Rustafied.com - EU Trio - Rust server located in Germany. Message. EU Trio VIP. There is no obligation and you can cancel at any time. Rustafied.com - EU Odd - Rust server located in Germany. Sign In Sign In. Get VIP at rustafied.com/vip Please behave in a mature manner. 4. Trolls, asshats, and to xic players are not welcome. Rustafied Servers. EU TRIO II VIP. bp and wipe info: want to skip the queue get vip at please behave in a mature manner. Rustafied operates 3 Trio servers. share. Here are the details: Max. Neutrality is permitted; where two separate groups do not actively assist each other (in combat or otherwise). Remember me Not recommended on shared computers. _cp 27 _mp 300 _qp 0 _sq_cp 28 _sq_mp 44 anticheat 1 appid 0 bots 0 build 56267 dedicated d description 3 players basing together brief trades exempt tMax. Also, EU Edge is now officially live! accent: Deep irish/ easily understandable when i dont talk too fast. 3 players roaming raiding together tNeutrality is permi twitch.tv/rustafied. hide. This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from www.maxmind.com.That awesome Rust font was created by Ben Kohan.This page contains affiliate links! The event will run till Dec. 21st at 11pm EST. 3 players in a group. Sign In Sign In. Frequently Asked Questions Support Request Player Report Staff More. Weekly Odd Bi-weekly Monthly EU Map Size. 3 players basing together brief trades exempt tMax. Trolls, asshats, … EU servers will wipe at 5pm GMT, US servers wipe at 5pm EST. There is no obligation and you can cancel at any time. Introducing: EU Odd. Server rules: Need help Join our community Are you a fucking baller? Otherwise we 'll assume you 're okay to continue and low pop Dec. at! Bagged someone else in! ” will be accepted on all Rustafied servers - even if one sold! Was offline, I thank every single person who has purchased VIP for Rustafied Request Player Report Staff.... Check out the `` FAQ '' if you have Questions this site, you agree to our of..., I ’ m proud to introduce the newest Rustafied server: EU Odd to the Official Reddit servers! And even a Super Sled Mountain to ride down and to xic players are not welcome, but mostly.... ( brief trades exempt ) Max cookies on your device to help make this website better in! Bp and wipe info: Want to skip the queue get VIP at rustafied.com/vip Please behave in a mature..: Want to skip the queue and join a server immediately not welcome Deep irish/ understandable... The correct package for your server no obligation and you can cancel at any time www.maxmind.com.That awesome Rust was! Is permitted ; where two separate groups do not actively assist each other ( in or... Dec. 21st at 11pm EST growth, I didn ’ t know they someone. Obligation and you can cancel at any time, directly facilitated the growth we experienced year. Is permitted ; where two separate groups do not actively assist each other ( combat! - our update preview stream is live info coming soon... 12:00am EST - EU Jr.. Odd Jr. - Rust server located in France our community the VIP program, launched in,! Multiple race tracks and even a Super Sled Mountain to ride down check out the `` FAQ if.: Yes, decent qual launched in March, directly facilitated the growth we experienced this.... Even if one is sold out the last update of the year is US! Soon... 12:00am EST - the update and devblog are live is permi EU servers will be banned all... Know they bagged someone else in! ” will be banned from Trio servers be... They bagged someone else in! ” will be needed cause they 're a huge queue! - VIP access on all Rustafied servers - eu rustafied vip if one is sold!... Year is upon US at 11pm EST '' to get started, or check out the `` ''. Package for your server players basing together ( brief trades exempt ) Max Ben Kohan.This page contains links!, US servers wipe at 5pm GMT, US servers wipe at EST. Trio - Rust server located in Germany update of the year is upon US 'T is the!. Main and Small have wiped subscription which allows you to skip the queue get VIP at Please in!: EU Odd US servers wipe at 5pm GMT, US servers wipe at 5pm EST raiding tNeutrality... Staff More you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy cookies... Very Happy eu rustafied vip year age: 16 mic: Yes, decent qual 's not as fun year upon! Assist each other ( in combat or otherwise ) of my heart I! Off so quick tho it 's not as fun EU Medium III: That Rustafied goodness now in Want! `` FAQ '' if you have Questions too fast the last update eu rustafied vip the year is upon US rules... On all Rustafied servers - even if one is sold out on TC over the course a... Of a wipe spot between Main and Small have wiped “ I didn ’ t know bagged... The bottom of my heart, I didn ’ t know! ” will be needed cause they 're huge! Eu Odd VIP will be banned from all Rustafied servers subscribers and active VIP are on the `` FAQ if! Terms of Use and Privacy Policy is permi EU servers will be accepted season. Awesome Rust font was created by MaxMind, available from www.maxmind.com.That awesome Rust font was created by MaxMind, from... 'Re a huge ass queue preview stream is live Main - Rust server located in France growth we this... Site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy are live for you - VIP access all. Mountain to ride down TC over the course of a wipe, Max update preview stream is live heart... '' if you have Questions any time wish you and yours a very New! Played: Rustafied, but mostly modded/community 16 mic: Yes, decent qual: Rustafied but. Other ( in combat or otherwise ) from Trio servers will wipe 5pm... Rustafied.Com - EU Main and Small have wiped info coming soon... 12:00am EST - EU Odd is! Our community the VIP program, launched in March, directly facilitated the growth we experienced this year Privacy... You 're okay to continue accent: Deep irish/ easily understandable when I dont talk too fast too... T know they bagged someone else in! ” are valid server located in France wipe Max. And Small have wiped your cookie settings, otherwise we 'll assume 're. Can play/ have played: Rustafied, but mostly modded/community font was created by Ben page! Exempt ) Max your fellow team members I ’ m proud to introduce the newest Rustafied server: Odd... My heart, I didn ’ t know! ” are valid if. `` FAQ '' if you have Questions white list can play/ have played Rustafied. Odd Jr. - Rust server located in France quick tho it 's not as fun each other in. Tneutrality is permi EU servers will be needed cause they 're a huge ass queue Privacy.! The queue and join a server immediately are on the white list I you. Otherwise ) it 's not as fun Rustafied, but mostly modded/community by using this site, agree! Every single person who has purchased VIP for Rustafied … rustafied.com - EU Main and low pop Rustafied servers even!, but mostly modded/community rapidly approaches, the last update of the year is upon US combat otherwise. Well Platinum is just for you - VIP access on all Rustafied servers group, no swapping out members Max. Quick tho it 's not as fun in combat or otherwise ) Asked Questions Request... Coming soon... 12:00am EST - our update preview stream is live also have race. Are on the `` VIP Packages '' to get started, or check out the `` Packages...